BY FABULOSO #33 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Felicia B.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
When I met my mother in law, this is the only product she used. She swore by it and it made her whole house smell amazing. Now, I use it to mop my floors and it keeps the whole house smelling like a tropical forest.
Olivia B.
Bloomington, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does the job super cheep product you can get at the dollar store I use this to mop the floors as well my boyfriend or some people I know boil it to make the house smell good lol good product and smells good
Mimi F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is a great cleaning product. The scent is wonderful! The best part is you don’t have to use a lot of cleaning products ....you just use this one. It is moderately priced and worth it.
Keyonna H.
Midland
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love these cleaning products they really get the job done and they smell really good it gives your house I really clean feel and you can tell it doing the job it supposed to do
Ashley T.
Roanoke
Loved the smell but again wasn't that happy with the results? But again I'm willing to give it another try. Price wise it was decent depends on where you purchased it.
Michelle G.
San Marcos , TX
Oh man I grew up using this stuff since I was a kid. I mostly used the lavender because it was my mom's favorite smell. However when I hit my apartment I started using the orange one. I would use it to clean and mop the floor at night and the next morning will feel so refreshing. It'd smell like oranges and the smell lasted forever. Itgave the house a clean fresh feeling. I love it
Omaria M.
If the color of the product is vibrant it only can be good to my floor. With this fabuloso fiesta orange cleaner is what I get. Is totally effective how it cleans my house's floor so well. The smell is pretty nice so I could totally recommended, yes!
Raven T.
Marietta, GA
Fabuloso brings back the memories of being at my grandmother's house when she would have it super clean. It smells great, and it does an ok job at cleaning. It does really good on the floors, but most people have swiffers now. I reach for it over others because of the smell. It's a great value for the money. I recommend to others.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
Fabulous Fiesta Orange is a great multi-purpose cleaner. It definitely gets the job done! This cleaner cuts through grease easily. The Orange is a pleasant, clean scent. I found this cleanser inexpensive and effective. I would wholly recommend this cleanser to others.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
I love this very inexpensive product! I like the smell and its ability to get a really nice deep clean. This is the only product I've ran across that actually got my tile floors looking shiny and spotless. I am very impressed with my overall experience using this product . I can't recommend enough!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?