Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#30 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL

I swear by fabuloso. The scent is amazing and it's a tough cleaner for every room in the house. I even use as a deodorizer by mixing with water and heating on the stove in a pit, it fills the house with a fresh scent to die for. Great on floors kitchens and bathrooms, not too harsh on wood floors
Renee T.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC

I love Fabuloso! I have found I like the orange scent better than the lavender, but they both work very well for cleaning. I am a very big fan of this cleaning product and I love how the smell is so strong so the house smells clean and really good when you walk into it or into your bathroom!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH

This is not my first choice when it comes to cleaning because it doesn't claim to kills bacteria and germs, which is something I look for in a cleaning product, but, it does have a very great scent and it is competitively priced. Matter of fact it is cheaper than most cleaning products.
Briana M.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS

This stuff is so cheap but it works so darn well!!!! I like to mix it in a spray bottle with just a little bit of water and spray all over my kitchen floor or in my bathtub or sink. I like to use products with bleach for heavy cleaning once a week but this is perfect for in between.
Naik C.
Naik C.

I love all the products citrus scent . this one too. I like this product to clean floors and bathrooms and kitchen surfaces . I feel that cleans and disinfects leaving everything clean. It has a good price , good quantity and multiple uses . I recommend it, and would buy again .
Candice S.
Candice S.
Itasca, TX

I love Fabuloso in any scent! Every scent is unique and I could buy them all (if only they were all available in my store). Great cleaning power and love how it deodorizes my home. Very great price I would definitely recommend to anyone who loves a fresh smelling home!
Judy S.
Judy S.
Manistee, MI

It cuts the grease so well on my kitchen floors its very nice. I like the price and I wont switch to any other product. I even use this on my windows and on my carpet when I clean them. Good bang for the bucks. Please try it on your windows you will be surprise.
Tricianna s.
Tricianna s.
Hollywood, FL

This multi-purpose cleaner smells amazing! I have been using fabuloso for years and it does everything it claims to do for a great price. I use this multi-purpose cleaner every where in my house from mopping the floor to daily uses in my bathroom and kitchen.
Lourdes J.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

El aroma es muy divino, es el que mi mamá suele usar y la casa queda aromatizada por horas. La verdad es que de todos los productos que se compran y usan en casa este es uno de los mejores además tiene un buen precio. Creo que sí lo recomendaría a los otros
Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Roma, TX

This is a product I like using whenever i clean my house . It's been with my family my whole life, so I fell in love on what it does. This multipurpose cleaner, smells amazing & it keeps your house smelling awesome. & floors sparkling ! Highly recommend !
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now