BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is not my first choice when it comes to cleaning because it doesn't claim to kills bacteria and germs, which is something I look for in a cleaning product, but, it does have a very great scent and it is competitively priced. Matter of fact it is cheaper than most cleaning products.
Erika G.
I like the smell of this but they don't have it any longer at my locations. They are super cheap. my new favorite is the one with bleach smells amazing.
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the smell and price of this product. and it has a lot of uses. it's a good product
Georgina R.
Great long lasting smell , cleans my floors and eliminates the odors from my bathrooms
Alaysia T.
Eunice, LA
Awesome product. Smells really good and is very affordable . If anyone wants their house clean & smelling good , get this .
Terena F.
This stuff smells amazing and gets the job done. it is awesome how it comes in different smells.
Eileen C.
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner rico olor a naranja limpia y refresca me encanta muy muy tropical
Shealyn H.
Hixson, TN
The best way to use this is to boil it in a pan and make your house smell like it
Nice smell. Always gets my floors squeaky clean. And it is very cheap. Downside is tho only my local Walmart sells it
Jenna M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love this multipurpose cleaner! I use it for many things. It smells fantastic, the fiesta orange leaves your house smelling great!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???