BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA
I love Fabuloso so much. Orange and Ocean Paradise are my favorite, but I would use any of them. I am able to mop my 100 year old hard wood floors with no issues and Mop the tile in my kitchen with out having to switch cleaners. Leaves my floor super clean with no film and my whole house smells fantastic for days!
Vienne P.
Forked River, NJ
Smells amazing!! The cleaning power is great and works well for exactly what I need it for
Naik C.
I love all the products citrus scent . this one too. I like this product to clean floors and bathrooms and kitchen surfaces . I feel that cleans and disinfects leaving everything clean. It has a good price , good quantity and multiple uses . I recommend it, and would buy again .
Joy E.
Savannah, GA
Queens great leaves room smelling awesome glad they have different fragrances what different parts of the house also use and laundry
Tiffanie R.
Mckeesport, PA
Mega Parent Expert
I love the smell and price of this product. and it has a lot of uses. it's a good product
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love the orange smell because it smells clean and fresh. This is all I use to clean my floors and I love it.
Jessica P.
Florence, KY
This is definitely a decently priced cleaner for someone who is on a budget. It has great cleaning potential and a pleasant Orange smell to boot.
Eileen C.
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner rico olor a naranja limpia y refresca me encanta muy muy tropical
Jenna M.
Russell Spgs, KY
Love this multipurpose cleaner! I use it for many things. It smells fantastic, the fiesta orange leaves your house smelling great!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???