BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Alicia G.
Cheap, good clean smelling, all purpose cleaning, anything at all cleaner. You can find it most anywhere.
Devon H.
Erie, PA
This stuff smells amazing. I love to mop my floors with this because the smell lasts for so long
Tera M.
Huntington, WV
This cleaner will get out anything blood, stains anything. Loved it! Also smells pretty good.
Alexandra R.
Millville, NJ
I use fabuloso every day. I love the scent of it and the way it makes everything so clean yet not smell like complete bleach
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Muy bueno me encanta el olor cuando seca no se pone pegajoso y el olor perdura.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
Absolute love the smell i would always smell this cause my mother would put it in a pot and boil it so the smell would go around the house and now when i mop the floor i add it in
Bobbie W.
Dayton, OH
This is not my first choice when it comes to cleaning because it doesn't claim to kills bacteria and germs, which is something I look for in a cleaning product, but, it does have a very great scent and it is competitively priced. Matter of fact it is cheaper than most cleaning products.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Mega Parent Expert
I personally use Fabuloso to clean out my garbage disposal. It give it a nice fresh scent instead of whatever it was we had for dinner the previous night.

I don't recommend cleaning all surfaces with it, it can leave a sticky residue.
sheyla c.
Imperial Bch, CA
Leaves my home smelling freah and clean i lobve it's a very good product i use it all the time

Judy S.
Manistee, MI
It cuts the grease so well on my kitchen floors its very nice. I like the price and I wont switch to any other product. I even use this on my windows and on my carpet when I clean them. Good bang for the bucks. Please try it on your windows you will be surprise.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???