BY FABULOSO #33 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Uena M.
Salvador
Its smell great cleaning power and great price all in one bottle! Good bang for the bucks. Please try it on your windows you will be surprise.
Amanda A.
Douglas, AZ
The smell is a bit too overpowering for me but it's way better than smelly pet odors etc. I've used this for years and will continue to do so.
Kayla H.
This smells heavenly! The scent lasts forever and the freshness this product leaves behind is astounding. I have used this product for years.
Marielkys G.
Cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent? My hubby loves the fabuloso cleaner. He dilutes it and puts it in a spray bottle, works great. We buy this at publix and it's a great deal.
Shawna A.
Fort Mill, SC
This us to be the best cleaning product I have ever used. It literally will clean any and everything. I don't know how I'd live without it
Annette N.
Hudson, FL
Melanie P.
Fabuloso really works, it smells good and cleans up good and the price is great too. I definitely recommend this product for hard floors
Nadezda G.
Amazing product I love how it works our whole family uses it for chores. the kids even use it bc we know its safer than other brands out
M C.
This smells sooooo great! It's cheap and deodorizes everything it just doesn't disinfect which because of that I really don't purchase it
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Deja un aroma muy agradable a cítricos y sobre todo todo queda muy limpio ,me encanta como todo queda brillante y con un delicioso aroma
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?