BY FABULOSO #55 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This cleaner smells very strong. Whether mopping or using it as a cleaner it leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. One of your more affordable cleaners
Shana P.
I love this product. My house is clean and the whole house smells amazing too. I switch it up and use the blue bottle and the lavender scented one as well.
Bernadette T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this cleaner, I find uplifting and cleans really good. I'll continue to purchase this cleaner in this scent and others scents as well.
Sharon G.
Love how good the house smells using this. I take the lip off of commode tank & put some in it. When commode is flushed, the smell is repeated.
LULAMAE P.
Bristol, VA
FABULOSO IS A GREAT PRODUCT. IT WORK VERY WELL. MY HOUSE ALWAYS SMELL SO GOOD AND CLEAN.I BUY IT FROM DOLLAR TREE.IT ONLY A DOLLAR .YOU CANNOT BET THAT.
Erika G.
I like the smell of this but they don't have it any longer at my locations. They are super cheap. my new favorite is the one with bleach smells amazing.
Rocecil R.
Doral, FL
mi mama lo usa para los pisos y los cristales
la casa siempre huele muy bien cuando ella los usa
me gusta el olor y el brillo que le da a nuestro hogar
Tristin G.
Albertville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love fabuloso for mopping. It makes my whole house smell good. I love cleaning and I recommend this, and it's alot cheaper than some floor cleaners!
Julieta T.
Lindenhurst, NY
I buy this religiously!!! I have to dogs so I'm always cleaning and mopping the floor. This leaves my home smelling amazing and my floors super clean!!
Danielle W.
Hastings, FL
This is my fiance's favorite cleaner. He loves the smell of all of their cleaners. They also do a great job cleaning our floors and are fairly cheap.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?