BY FABULOSO #51 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Adrian V.
Mesa, AZ
Love the smell, I have kids so that pretty much take any dirty floors to a clean state can't complain! We've tried almost every sent and each one smells so good coming home to a clean and a sent that lingers is awesome!
Demetria C.
#844, Texas
I love the way this smell last all day and cleans every surface without a problem and I also place in a jar and on a warmer to give my home that. clean scent threw
Brittany G.
This product is okay I prefer Clorox to do most of my cleaning it's worked for years and can even be used to clean up crime scenes if it can do that my house is good
Jacqueline J.
This has a great snell and cleans really well. No matter where I buy from the cost is also very affordable. Definitely Fabulous is my forehead picknow for cleaner!
Lenny R.
When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean
Lari O.
I only use this to clean my kitchen and bathroom floors the smell it leaves after is amazing your floors feel god also you don't get a sticky after film either.
I love the way this cleaner smells so much it makes cleaning bearable! After using this my house smells so nice and it clean so well I'm pretty happy with it.
Cassandra V.
Elizabethton
I prefer this smell over some other cleaners which are too harsh. Very good at getting out stains from unknown origins. Pretty good price for quality product.
Isabel M.
My favorite Fabuloso scent! It's fresh and clean without being too powerful. We use a very small amount mixed with water for our marble floors and countertops.
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I purchased this one one time I personally didn't care for the odor it wasn't as orange as I expected it to be it was more of a bitter kind of rotten smell.
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?