BY FABULOSO #95 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Tricianna s.
MIRAMAR, FL
This multi-purpose cleaner smells amazing! I have been using fabuloso for years and it does everything it claims to do for a great price. I use this multi-purpose cleaner every where in my house from mopping the floor to daily uses in my bathroom and kitchen.
Monica S.
I stumbled upon this product while shopping. I was pleased with it. Does a good good cleaning all the while making the house smell so good. It's really nice to walk in to a clean room that looks and smells fresh and clean. I recommend giving it a try.
Mónica M.
Miami, Fl
The fabulous brand products are excellent because apart from providing good smell. home they disinfected and are economical found in many chain stores and have many varieties of aromas
Moon K.
I like the orange flaver to clean my house and the floors. This does a good job in getting rid of day to day dirt off my tiles and furniture and leaves a pleasant smell in the house.
Lauren Y.
Columbus, OH
This smell is great for the summer! I use the Pine one during the winter months. Cleans great and I have also used this on my floors! Tough on grease and really cleans counter tops!
Lindsey B.
Fabuloso is a must-have in my house. It cleans the floors and I keep a spray bottle cut with water full for counters, etc. I also use it to clean my wedding ring - makes it sparkle!
WebM D.
Inexpensive & effective. I love the clean scent of this. I use it to mop my kitchens and bathrooms. It only takes a small amount, added to hot water & presto! Clean, fresh smelling floors.
Reagan M.
Mobile, AL
Absolute love the smell i would always smell this cause my mother would put it in a pot and boil it so the smell would go around the house and now when i mop the floor i add it in
Patience G.
BEAVERTON, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This is awesome for grease and the smell is crisp and clean. I'm n love. I use it for cleaning everything When i leave and am gonna be gone i let it sit in my toilet and the whole bathroom smells sooooo good I found it at the dollar general
ruby h.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
When I'm cleaning my up stairs bathroom floor with this everyone in the house Knows because of the scent that is givin of when you use it .i love the way it smells this is my must have sent. It leaves my whole house smelling fresh and clean .
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?