BY FABULOSO #32 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Tiffany C.
Bourg, LA
This cleaner smells very strong. Whether mopping or using it as a cleaner it leaves everything smelling clean and fresh. One of your more affordable cleaners
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It is good, works well and everything but I really REALLY hate with my life the smell, I prefer the one that smell like lavender
Maria N.
I use this every once in awhile and it works well but I feel it doesn't entirely get the job done
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love the orange smell because it smells clean and fresh. This is all I use to clean my floors and I love it.
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
This smells very fresh and clean ! It also cleans very well leaving the surface shiny and smooth . I don't really see anything bad about this product. Its super effective for all cleaning purposes .
Gloria H.
HUNTSVILLE, AL
Mega Parent Expert
It smells awesome!!! I purchase this product for the smell only. I use it to scent other products I use to actually clean.
Angela H.
Sallisaw, OK
I love the fresh clean smell of this cleaner. I run some hot water in my sink and pour some of the cleaner in it. I use it to wipe down the counter and doors of my house. I love how the smell lingers in the house.
mirlen h.
I love citrus cleaners, but have not bought this fragrance certainly be an option for cleaning my home.
Joy E.
Savannah, GA
Queens great leaves room smelling awesome glad they have different fragrances what different parts of the house also use and laundry
Piedad G.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product, mainly because of the scent! house ends up smelling beautiful!
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jessica S.
I LOVE cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent?
Martha G.
Is this scent overwhelming?
Ann P.
Palmview, TX
Mega Parent Expert
How does this one smell??? is it sweet???