BY FABULOSO #51 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox o...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for so...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of ...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Rachel N.
Fabuloso multi purpose Cleaner is a great product! You can clean just about any surface with it including,tile floors, toilets, bathtubs, and more! This fabuloso has a very strong but invigorating orange scent that awakes your senses. It just smells amazing! I love cleaning with this, it makes everything look so clean and shiny and smell so good. I always pour some in the toilet and let it sit for a while, and all the filth wipes right off and my bathroom smells great. It keaves everything smelling like a field of oranges. This is definitely a cleaning product worth trying.
Dee A.
Virginia
My go to for all my rooms! I have several. My favorite is lavender though. I love the way it makes my house smell. I use it weekly and it keeps my house fresh smelling. With 3 teens and all their friends, all my daycare kids and my stinky dog... 🤢 it can get funky in here! I use this and the funk is just gone! I use orange in the kitchen and ocean in the bathroom. Love this cleaner!
Danielle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love anything orange citrus scented and house cleaner it just smells Pleasant and clean. This fabulous have a great orange scent that fills your house when you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like about Fabolous products is they aren't antibacterial like other multi surface cleaners.
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner no pros or cons just a great product that I been using for years. The price is good, Family Dollar Store. I use to clean floors, walls, bathroom. I would recommend the product because all the things you can use this on.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I have been in love with brand since I discovered it many years ago ! The scent is what got me first ! It made my house and business smell amazing so I had to stick with it .... forever and I still use it and love it , it works amazing and cleans everything and everywhere. , and leaves no film behind , all it leaves is an amazing scent ! They also have come a long way in the scent department and now they have one for everyone ! You won't be disappointed
Trudy L.
South boston, VA
Yes yes yessssss. If you haven’t tried this fragranced multi cleaner you must. It’s cleans so well and also the smell lasts so long and this citrus scented one is the bomb dot com. I buy mine from dollar tree to save money.
Mia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like the smell of the Orange Fabuloso Cleaner. I don’t like the Lavender one. But that is just my personal choice. I like the fruit one.
The cleaner cleans well and smells good. Makes the house smells fresh
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the smell of fabuloso it's really cheap so you can find it anywhere. It's not something I clean my floors with every time I decide to clean my house it's more along the lines of something I clean my bathrooms with and between deep cleanings. Because I don't really trust cheap crappy pretty smell good cleaning supplies cuz it doesn't actually clean it just makes you feel like you did
Elisibeth S.
Fairview park
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso can’t be beat as far as value goes. You can find them at dollar tree at times. It’s extremely cheap and does a great job. The scents are very strong and smell so good. I will keep buying.
Reona W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product! I always use it to clean my kitchen floors and would use it to clean my whole house if I didn't have carpet. It isn't expensive at all and works great. I buy this product all the time and I believe I bought it at the dollar store last
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?