BY FABULOSO #81 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been lookin...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple c...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Danielle C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love anything orange citrus scented and house cleaner it just smells Pleasant and clean. This fabulous have a great orange scent that fills your house when you're cleaning. The only thing I don't like about Fabolous products is they aren't antibacterial like other multi surface cleaners.
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to for all my rooms! I have several. My favorite is lavender though. I love the way it makes my house smell. I use it weekly and it keeps my house fresh smelling. With 3 teens and all their friends, all my daycare kids and my stinky dog... 🤢 it can get funky in here! I use this and the funk is just gone! I use orange in the kitchen and ocean in the bathroom. Love this cleaner!
Nickola H.
Jacksonville, FL
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner no pros or cons just a great product that I been using for years. The price is good, Family Dollar Store. I use to clean floors, walls, bathroom. I would recommend the product because all the things you can use this on.
Deon J.
Cape Girardeau
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely love fabuloso products, they provide the most affordable product on the market with the best quality. Can outperform any of its competitors while maintaining a cheaper price and better smell. Would recommend this cleaning product to everyone.
Stacy N.
Florala Alabama
Every scent of fabuloso smells so Great! I love the way it makes my house smell after I clean. I usually use Fabuloso in my kitchen and bathroom. Great cleaner and leaves such a fresh clean scent. Cannot say enough about how great this product is!
Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Crystal L.
trenton, GA
I have been in love with brand since I discovered it many years ago ! The scent is what got me first ! It made my house and business smell amazing so I had to stick with it .... forever and I still use it and love it , it works amazing and cleans everything and everywhere. , and leaves no film behind , all it leaves is an amazing scent ! They also have come a long way in the scent department and now they have one for everyone ! You won't be disappointed
Cindy C.
San Jose
Works okay as a general purpose cleaner. Also pretty cheap and affordable. However I have to say the smell, while decent, is really really strong. So I would not recommend for people who are sensitive or dislike strong smells
Trudy L.
South Boston, VA
Yes yes yessssss. If you haven’t tried this fragranced multi cleaner you must. It’s cleans so well and also the smell lasts so long and this citrus scented one is the bomb dot com. I buy mine from dollar tree to save money.
Mia P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like the smell of the Orange Fabuloso Cleaner. I don’t like the Lavender one. But that is just my personal choice. I like the fruit one.
The cleaner cleans well and smells good. Makes the house smells fresh
Evangelina P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?