Add a Photo

By FABULOSO
#29 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner
Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills
Photos (4)
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Waynesville, MO

This is another multi surface cleaner that I really enjoy using. The price is right, you can purchase it at our local Dollar General for a little over a dollar per bottle and its concentrated to use only a couple splashes into a pail of hot water to perform such routine clean up tasks such as surface cleaning on counters, baseboards, range tops and marble and vinyl floors. The citrus smell is really nice and makes your house smell great!
Dayerlyng R.
Dayerlyng R.
Caracas

I love this product, the fabulous brand offers excellent quality prices, especially this. I love using Fabuloso! I started using this product to mop my floors and it worked wonders on my tiled kitchen floors and then i would use it to wipe down my kitchen counters and it cleans grease on the counters really well and i can't forget the amazing fiesta orange scent, it makes me think of freshly squeezed orange juice!
Michell H.
Michell H.
Tijuana, Baja California

Valeria S.
Valeria S.

I love this product, the fabulous brand offers excellent quality prices, especially this, I buy it and I really use it to clean everything, besides that manages to remove the dirt and let shine all the scent that leaves is exquisite, it is neither very strong nor very soft is perfect, and all love the smell in the house and I happen to wonder what you do? You go by peeling oranges all day long.
Rachelle B.
Rachelle B.

I cannot go without these in my cleaning supply arsenal. I mean NEVER ....these small sooo darn good. Every single one of them. I use this to make a power house cleaner of my own. I mix it with a few more household cleaning products making for cleaning awesomeness. I am all about nice fresh scents ...in the car, in my home....everywhere! So having this at home is a must.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC

Multi purpose cleaner that is a GREAT BARGAIN, I buy this for one dollar! Cuts grease yet doesn't leave any residue. Nice clean scent that makes your home smell wonderful. It has several uses in your home. I use it to clean bathrooms and kitchen. Added bonus, it is the BEST rim cleaner for my car. Dissolves the brake dust immediately. Highly recommend this product.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA

I have used this stuff on my floors. The scent is great, and long lasting. I bought it at the dollar tree, so it was affordable. I was surprised with this product, it works very well to clean floors, counters, bathtubs, I even used it in my toilet. The scent can be a bit strong if you use too much, but a little bit goes a long way!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Milford, DE

Aliece D.
Aliece D.
Stockton, CA

I love Fabuloso so much. Orange and Ocean Paradise are my favorite, but I would use any of them. I am able to mop my 100 year old hard wood floors with no issues and Mop the tile in my kitchen with out having to switch cleaners. Leaves my floor super clean with no film and my whole house smells fantastic for days!
monica c.
monica c.
Lake worth, Fl

Fabuloso is been in my family usage for a long time my mother always use the purple one but I wanted to try diferente smells I really love this one I have purchase this before I really like it, but I keep going back 2 the purple one just because it's a staple in my life it brings back so many childhood memories
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.

What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA

I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
Mellisa O.
Mellisa O.

Is this scent just as good as Fabuloso's other scents.
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA

How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH

I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?

Join Now