BY FABULOSO #26 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Fabuloso Fiesta Orange Multi-Purpose Cleaner: Long-lasting fragrance Easy-grip bottle No residue, no rinsing Child-safety cap prevents spills see more...

• Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or ...1 Answers
  • How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for some...1 Answers
  • I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of th...1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Makes my bathroom,kitchen,and floors smell so good and us realky a great all purpose cleaner u can find in almost any store and very inexpensive " in 1 review
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
Apo, AP
This is another multi surface cleaner that I really enjoy using. The price is right, you can purchase it at our local Dollar General for a little over a dollar per bottle and its concentrated to use only a couple splashes into a pail of hot water to perform such routine clean up tasks such as surface cleaning on counters, baseboards, range tops and marble and vinyl floors. The citrus smell is really nice and makes your house smell great!
Valeria S.
Valeria S.
I love this product, the fabulous brand offers excellent quality prices, especially this, I buy it and I really use it to clean everything, besides that manages to remove the dirt and let shine all the scent that leaves is exquisite, it is neither very strong nor very soft is perfect, and all love the smell in the house and I happen to wonder what you do? You go by peeling oranges all day long.
Rosemary F.
Rosemary F.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Multi purpose cleaner that is a GREAT BARGAIN, I buy this for one dollar! Cuts grease yet doesn't leave any residue. Nice clean scent that makes your home smell wonderful. It has several uses in your home. I use it to clean bathrooms and kitchen. Added bonus, it is the BEST rim cleaner for my car. Dissolves the brake dust immediately. Highly recommend this product.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Clarion, PA
I have used this stuff on my floors. The scent is great, and long lasting. I bought it at the dollar tree, so it was affordable. I was surprised with this product, it works very well to clean floors, counters, bathtubs, I even used it in my toilet. The scent can be a bit strong if you use too much, but a little bit goes a long way!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
I love using Fabuloso! I started using this product to mop my floors and it worked wonders on my tiled kitchen floors and then i would use it to wipe down my kitchen counters and it cleans grease on the counters really well and i can't forget the amazing fiesta orange scent, it makes me think of freshly squeezed orange juice!

Aliece D.
Aliece D.
STOCKTON, CA
I love Fabuloso so much. Orange and Ocean Paradise are my favorite, but I would use any of them. I am able to mop my 100 year old hard wood floors with no issues and Mop the tile in my kitchen with out having to switch cleaners. Leaves my floor super clean with no film and my whole house smells fantastic for days!
monica c.
monica c.
Lake worth , FL
Fabuloso is been in my family usage for a long time my mother always use the purple one but I wanted to try diferente smells I really love this one I have purchase this before I really like it, but I keep going back 2 the purple one just because it's a staple in my life it brings back so many childhood memories
Marielkys G.
Marielkys G.
Cleaning with fabuloso. I have never seen this orange scent before I bet it smells great. Has anyone ever seen this one or another scent besides the purple lavender scent? My hubby loves the fabuloso cleaner. He dilutes it and puts it in a spray bottle, works great. We buy this at publix and it's a great deal.
Shannon D.
Shannon D.
Largo, FL
Mega Parent Expert
I swear by fabuloso. The scent is amazing and it's a tough cleaner for every room in the house. I even use as a deodorizer by mixing with water and heating on the stove in a pit, it fills the house with a fresh scent to die for. Great on floors kitchens and bathrooms, not too harsh on wood floors
Renee T.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
I love Fabuloso! I have found I like the orange scent better than the lavender, but they both work very well for cleaning. I am a very big fan of this cleaning product and I love how the smell is so strong so the house smells clean and really good when you walk into it or into your bathroom!
Evangelina P.
Evangelina P.
What's the best scent and how long does the scent last
Jose T.
Jose T.
South Gate, CA
How strong is the smell of this product? I've been looking for something that will last longer though out the day with having a indoor dog things get more complicated
Antoinette C.
Antoinette C.
Westlake, OH
I have seen this brand in store. I purchased the purple color of this product and thought it was over powering. Are all the scents in the brand that highly scented?
Leslie Anne B.
Leslie Anne B.
Macon, GA
I've heard that you can use Fabuloso to clean jewelry--- has anyone tried that? What have your results been? How caustic/abrasive is it?
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Will this product also work as a disinfected kind a like Clorox or do I have to add that in separately I'm a little confused. I've always seen it but never tried it