Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I wish I could rate this 10 stars because the quality is just so amazing for the price! I'm a housekeeper at a hotel and I mix half a bottle of this lavender scented fabuloso and my normal cleaner they provide & it makes my rooms I clean smell so fresh! Ever since the first time I used it, I cannot live without it.
Anna V.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
My favorite to mop & clean my bathroom with... it smell so good:) i think i use this a bit too much around the house lol just so it can always smell fresh & clean
Nikki S.
Great cleaner, and I love the way it smells. If you buy the larger quantities, you can mix with water and get different degrees of strength depending on the type of work you're doing. We mostly use this to mop the floors, or add to a spray bottle to clean bathroom sink and other areas.
Bree I.
It's a great product for what you pay! Leaves the floors very clean. Smells really nice.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I use this on everything! I have 2 dogs so my floors take a beating, it cleans them right up an dit smells fantastic!
Its very cost efficient and a little goes a long way!
I do dilute mine just a smidge which gets more use out of the bottles but the smell is lighter!
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
The smell of this cleaner is amazing! I use it on everything and have never been let down. It cleans so well.
Chelsea L.
South Amboy , NJ
One of my favorite floor cleaners. Leaves a pleasant, clean smell. You get a great value for the cost of this product. Try it.
Yassmin B.
Orlando, FL
This cleaner really works and smells amazing! I use it all the time it leaves ur house smelling nice👌🏼
laura b.
Hands down, my all time favorite! my whole family uses it & everyone loves it comes in different smells & they are all great
B M.
Euless, TX
Been using this product for years Not only is it available for a great price but the smell it leaves it so refreshing and clean .Will continue to use this product as I know my family will too.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.