Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #83 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Vankesha I.
Highlands, TX
I never expected fabulous to be here but here it is. I love the baking soda and green please the most though
regina o.
Little Rock, AR
Fabuloso all purpose cleaner is just that, it you can use it to clean everything. It comes in a variety of scents and sizes and it always a great value.
Karla M.
90037
Love how it leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean recommend to everyone the smell is just the right amount
Amanda B.
Midway, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this stuff! When I clean with it, it has my entire house smelling so nice for the entire day!
Jacquelyne C.
This smells SO GOOD and I pour a splash into my mop bucket with water and it keeps my whole house smelling great and clean after I mop through with it! This is really affordable and I end up buying a new jug about every 2-3 months!
Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
I love love love the smell of Fabuloso! It’s a very good price and great quality and quantity. Buy ours from Menards.
loretta w.
Love the way it leaves my house smelling fresh and clean for a day or two. It cleans everythong wonderful. I have even used it on my clothes
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this all purpose cleaner. It does an amazing job on any mess. I use this product for practically everything in my home. It smells wonderful as well
Bridget B.
I have tile floors and bought this for the price point and I enjoy the lavender smell. I noticed I was mopping alot more than usual because the floors just weren't coming clean. I switched back to Mr. Clean and my floors are back looking wonderful. This product was leaving a film on my floors.
member-b6a85
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.