Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #83 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
Love this! Smells amazing and all my clients love it. Great all purpose cleaner
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner, and I love the way it smells. If you buy the larger quantities, you can mix with water and get different degrees of strength depending on the type of work you're doing. We mostly use this to mop the floors, or add to a spray bottle to clean bathroom sink and other areas.
Bree I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's a great product for what you pay! Leaves the floors very clean. Smells really nice.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I use this on everything! I have 2 dogs so my floors take a beating, it cleans them right up an dit smells fantastic!
Its very cost efficient and a little goes a long way!
I do dilute mine just a smidge which gets more use out of the bottles but the smell is lighter!
Tara A.
Iowa, LA
The smell of this cleaner is amazing! I use it on everything and have never been let down. It cleans so well.
Chelsea L.
South Amboy , NJ
One of my favorite floor cleaners. Leaves a pleasant, clean smell. You get a great value for the cost of this product. Try it.
Yassmin B.
Orlando, FL
This cleaner really works and smells amazing! I use it all the time it leaves ur house smelling nice👌🏼
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down, my all time favorite! my whole family uses it & everyone loves it comes in different smells & they are all great
B M.
Euless , TX
Been using this product for years Not only is it available for a great price but the smell it leaves it so refreshing and clean .Will continue to use this product as I know my family will too.
Kelsey H.
It cleans well and comes in some tantalizing scents! Perfect for cleaning any type of floors.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.