Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #88 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Teresa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anything Fabulosa oh is good it always leaves your house smelling wonderful it reminds me of being back home in Mexico with my grandma
Jasmine C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this product it leaves my household smelling good OMG I can’t tell you how much I really really really truly love this product I will recommend this to anybody there are no pros and there are no cons when I tell you it leaves your house smelling good I recommend this for everybody
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
So much clean in such a big bottle. So much power. I love clean anything & everything as long as I have a bottle
Selela M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it everyday,about a month ago.
Jeanine G.
One of my favorites. Reasonably
Priced, cleans do good but the smell is the best! Love it
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I wish I could rate this 10 stars because the quality is just so amazing for the price! I'm a housekeeper at a hotel and I mix half a bottle of this lavender scented fabuloso and my normal cleaner they provide & it makes my rooms I clean smell so fresh! Ever since the first time I used it, I cannot live without it.
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite to mop & clean my bathroom with... it smell so good:) i think i use this a bit too much around the house lol just so it can always smell fresh & clean
Bree I.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
It's a great product for what you pay! Leaves the floors very clean. Smells really nice.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I use this on everything! I have 2 dogs so my floors take a beating, it cleans them right up an dit smells fantastic!
Its very cost efficient and a little goes a long way!
I do dilute mine just a smidge which gets more use out of the bottles but the smell is lighter!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.