Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Becky V.
Detroit, MI
Perfect for mopping and making everything smell so fresh and clean. It works to remove all the sticky stains off floors
Amie H.
Northumberland, PA
This cleanet is a win win situation. The price is extremely affordable and the scents leave your house smelling great.
Dolly C.
Springfield, IL
I thought this cleaner was crap! I don't know why I ever leaned away from my norm. But will never purchase again, EVER!
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
In a Cuban household, you haven't truly finish cleaning house until you mop your floor with this product. I LOVE IT!
Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
I love love love the smell of Fabuloso! It’s a very good price and great quality and quantity. Buy ours from Menards.
Madison M.
This makes your house smell soooo good oh my gosh. I love using it all over the floors and wherever else needs clean.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this! cleans the floors and leaves a great smell behind that lingers for a long time. I recommend this highly
Nancy C.
I have to say it's the best to me at least it does a great job and makes it smell so good and a great lavender smell

andrea c.
Woodbury, NJ
Great product! Love the fresh smell and the way it cleans! I can always find a coupon which makes it even better!
Karla M.
90037
Love how it leaves my house smelling so fresh and clean recommend to everyone the smell is just the right amount
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.