Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Kelsey H.
It cleans well and comes in some tantalizing scents! Perfect for cleaning any type of floors.
Bree I.
It's a great product for what you pay! Leaves the floors very clean. Smells really nice.
Virginia F.
I just purchased this for my kitchen floor it smells great my whole house smells great.
Karen M.
It is a great cleaner, however the scent is very strong. i don't like the lavender smell
Hanna M.
West New York, NJ
It works really great, very cheap and room smells fresh and clean longer even for days.
Angelina V.
Hesperia, CA
Don't care for this product at all this is not even a good cleaner. Terrible smell
Jennifer K.
I like this to mop with. I'm upset that it's not antibacterial. None of them are.
Alexandria W.
Bedford, TX
Love this! Smells amazing and all my clients love it. Great all purpose cleaner
Taylor L.
Charleston, SC
I lover lavender sent and this works well with pets, always tracking in mud.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
We use fabuloso at my work and it leaves such a great smell and does the job!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.