Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #94 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Kelley P.
One of my favorite cleaning solutions, love the scents they have too. Also love that it's concentrate.
Reanna B.
Las Vegas, NV
It smell so good and does a great job cleaning. My mom used this for years with her cleaning business.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
This cleaner really works and smells amazing! I use it all the time it leaves ur house smelling nice👌🏼
Charlotte H.
For price the product is great, but the smell is overwhelming to me. I prefer scents not being strong.
Kasie J.
Smells fantastic and cleans really good. Makes the house smell amazing. I would recommend this product!
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this stuff and how good it smells its awesome and i would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Brittany W.
Basye, VA
Over all the product worked extremely well. Loving the scent and the deep cleaning it allows me to do
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This product is priced reasonably but provides great cleaning power. I love the scents they have too!
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Not only a cleaning product, but if you just spray it into the air, it makes the room smell great!!
cheryl r.
I've been using this for years and i just Absolutely love it the smell is insane love it love it
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.