Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This product is priced reasonably but provides great cleaning power. I love the scents they have too!
Mykeisha c.
Lancaster, CA
I love this stuff and how good it smells its awesome and i would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Brittany W.
Basye, VA
Over all the product worked extremely well. Loving the scent and the deep cleaning it allows me to do
Alyssa P.
Succasunna, NJ
Not only a cleaning product, but if you just spray it into the air, it makes the room smell great!!
Vidalys M.
Chicago , IL
Love the way it smells and makes my house and floors look so clean. I use this product everyday!
cheryl r.
I've been using this for years and i just Absolutely love it the smell is insane love it love it
luisa s.
Bronx, NY
👏 my favorite cleaner to mop all over the house, its smell so nice and it leave the place clean
Charlotte B.
So love how Fabuloso smell. It's great, use it all the time in my house , best product so far.
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
Stephanie H.
Smells amazing and gets the job done without leaving the house smelling like harsh chemicals
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.