Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
laura b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Hands down, my all time favorite! my whole family uses it & everyone loves it comes in different smells & they are all great
Renee C.
I love this product. I use it for my floors, both hardwood and laminate. My rooms smell fresh and clean after a good mopping!
Edith C.
Killeen , TX
This is a great floor cleaner, it smells amazing and the price is great. You can smell the fabuloso hours after cleaning.
L.t. K.
This has the same cleaning power as the lavender does but with a more noticeable chemical smell. This is way better than
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I thought this cleaner was crap! I don't know why I ever leaned away from my norm. But will never purchase again, EVER!
Becky V.
Perfect for mopping and making everything smell so fresh and clean. It works to remove all the sticky stains off floors
Amie H.
Northumberland, PA
This cleanet is a win win situation. The price is extremely affordable and the scents leave your house smelling great.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this! cleans the floors and leaves a great smell behind that lingers for a long time. I recommend this highly
Nancy C.
I have to say it's the best to me at least it does a great job and makes it smell so good and a great lavender smell

Kaitlyn A.
Midlothian
I love love love the smell of Fabuloso! It’s a very good price and great quality and quantity. Buy ours from Menards.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.