Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Renee C.
I love this product. I use it for my floors, both hardwood and laminate. My rooms smell fresh and clean after a good mopping!
Tough C.
Fabuloso is a great product to use on kitchen floors, bathroom floors, any floor u need. It smells like heaven and I love it
laura b.
Hands down, my all time favorite! my whole family uses it & everyone loves it comes in different smells & they are all great
Edith C.
Temple, TX
This is a great floor cleaner, it smells amazing and the price is great. You can smell the fabuloso hours after cleaning.
Amie H.
Northumberland, PA
This cleanet is a win win situation. The price is extremely affordable and the scents leave your house smelling great.
Dolly C.
Pevely, MO
I thought this cleaner was crap! I don't know why I ever leaned away from my norm. But will never purchase again, EVER!
Nancy C.
I have to say it's the best to me at least it does a great job and makes it smell so good and a great lavender smell

Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
I love this! cleans the floors and leaves a great smell behind that lingers for a long time. I recommend this highly
Yoly O.
Cutler Bay, FL
In a Cuban household, you haven't truly finish cleaning house until you mop your floor with this product. I LOVE IT!
andrea c.
Woodbury, NJ
Great product! Love the fresh smell and the way it cleans! I can always find a coupon which makes it even better!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.