Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
julie a.
This is some fabulous stuff. The scent is great and it does a pretty good job of cleaning up the messes. It does have some suds so don't over do it
Deena T.
Leaves my kitchen smelling fresh for hours and very clean. This is always on my shopping list. I love it cleans and refreshes my bathroom as well.
Kerri s.
Dyersburg, TN
Smells amazing!!! I use it on my floors and tables. Sometimes my countertops. It cleans well but i still use bleach then use this for the smell.
loretta w.
Love the way it leaves my house smelling fresh and clean for a day or two. It cleans everythong wonderful. I have even used it on my clothes
Gabriela R.
My favorite brand to leave the house smelling great!! uugghh it lasts a couple a day's, but my favorite one so far n i wouldn't change it !
Michelle A.
I love the smell of Fabuloso and you can use it on anything! It’s very good scent and the price it’s priceless and I wouldn’t stop using it
Latoya C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love fabuloso. You can even take a spray nozzle of an empty cleaning bottle and screw on the fabuloso bottle for a fast cleaning agent.
Selena W.
Hope, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not Only Does Fabuloso Do The Job On Cleaning But It Also Can Get Rid Of Dingy Dirty Smells! I Absolutely Love The Clean Smell It Leaves
member-b6a85
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I mostly love anything they makes. I really love this. I would recommend it to others in fact i already recommends to family and friends
Teresa M.
Quapaw
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Anything Fabulosa oh is good it always leaves your house smelling wonderful it reminds me of being back home in Mexico with my grandma
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.