Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #94 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
IT WORKS REALLY GOOD...
It has a really good smell and it does a really good cleaning job on floors, restrooms, showers, bathtubs, kitchens and even school desks.
Stephanie K.
Our absolute favorite floor cleaner!! It smells amaaazing!! It's super inexpensive but gets the job done!! We can find it at our local Dollar Tree! So wonderful!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We love this stuff the lavender is the best. I make up batches and refill my swifter sprayer container. The price is so reasonable makes you want to clean more.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Great all purpose cleaner. Works really well for dusting. The smell makes the room smell fresh and clean. Back when I cleaned hotel rooms we used this product.
Selela M.
Montgomery
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my first review I've ever done for any product. This is probably the best best product I've purchased. I started using it everyday,about a month ago.
Rhonda R.
Martinsburg
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this all purpose cleaner. It does an amazing job on any mess. I use this product for practically everything in my home. It smells wonderful as well
Ashley n.
This stuff smells really amazing and I am usually NOT a big fan of anything lavender scented! You can use it and your place will smell amazing for a while.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
This stuff is a great buy! Cleans my floors wonderfully! It has a nice fresh scent. Every time I clean with it my family compliments how clean it smells.
Genesis J.
This is what i use to clean everything in my house. Its mutipurpose so i go all out. It also smells really nice and the smells actually stays for a while
carolyn e.
I use this all the time , its reasonable in price and smells very good. I use it for cleaning and even have used it in my shampooer...nice refill bottle
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.