Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #83 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Sheena S.
This stuff is my favorite household cleaner! It's cheap and it smells SO good! I add a little bit to a bucket of water to mop my floors and my house smells great for days!
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Incredibly inexpensive and works great. It also smells amazing. I have recently seen on Pinterest people refilling their glade plug ins with it. I can't decide if that's safe because of the chemicals but it really does smell that good
Mariany l.
Armona, CA
I've loved this stuff ever since my mom would use it when I was little. it smells amazing and gets the job done. I won't ever go back to using anything else. It's affordable and the big bottles it comes in are very long lasting.
G E.
Great product and the price it's a steal I stock up on fabulous. I'm a clean freak. The smell is wonderful and it is a multi use cleaning product which is awesome.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Can't clean anything without this product it makes everything sparkling clean I can trust that it gets all the dirt and bacteria off the surfaces floors bathtub toilet it's good for everything the smell is amazing
Crystalina C.
AHH! Love fabuloso!!!! It smells ah-mazing! And I use it on everything when I run out or can't use Lysol. It very affordable and I can even find it here in Cali at the 99 cent store for you guessed it, 99 cents!
Bere A.
Tacoma
Fabuloso is amazing ! I use this product all the time & it leaves my home smelling amazing I love it ! The lavender scent is my favorite out of all the other scents! I recommend this to everyone !
B M.
Euless , TX
Been using this product for years Not only is it available for a great price but the smell it leaves it so refreshing and clean .Will continue to use this product as I know my family will too.
CHRISTINA L.
Lenoir City, TN
I always dilute this with some water and it always lasts forever! It works so well to make my house look clean and smell amazing. 4 stars because the smell can sometimes be too much.
Brenda S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells Amazing! Best floor cleaning product. I use it on my tile floors everyday. I can never get tired of using this product. I just ran out and it's time for a new bottle.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.