Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Crystalina M.
AHH! Love fabuloso!!!! It smells ah-mazing! And I use it on everything when I run out or can't use Lysol. It very affordable and I can even find it here in Cali at the 99 cent store for you guessed it, 99 cents!
Bere A.
Tacoma
Fabuloso is amazing ! I use this product all the time & it leaves my home smelling amazing I love it ! The lavender scent is my favorite out of all the other scents! I recommend this to everyone !
B M.
Euless, TX
Been using this product for years Not only is it available for a great price but the smell it leaves it so refreshing and clean .Will continue to use this product as I know my family will too.
CHRISTINA L.
Lenoir City, TN
I always dilute this with some water and it always lasts forever! It works so well to make my house look clean and smell amazing. 4 stars because the smell can sometimes be too much.
Brenda S.
Smells Amazing! Best floor cleaning product. I use it on my tile floors everyday. I can never get tired of using this product. I just ran out and it's time for a new bottle.
Leanne B.
Elizabeth, PA
I loved the fabuloso with Oxy. It smells good. Cleaned great. But if using it on floors and you weren't extremely careful about mixing it, it would leave a sticky residue
Jimena J.
Imperial, CA
IT WORKS REALLY GOOD...
It has a really good smell and it does a really good cleaning job on floors, restrooms, showers, bathtubs, kitchens and even school desks.
Stephanie K.
Our absolute favorite floor cleaner!! It smells amaaazing!! It's super inexpensive but gets the job done!! We can find it at our local Dollar Tree! So wonderful!
Michelle G.
Safety Harbor, FL
We love this stuff the lavender is the best. I make up batches and refill my swifter sprayer container. The price is so reasonable makes you want to clean more.
Krystle C.
Manchester, NH
Great all purpose cleaner. Works really well for dusting. The smell makes the room smell fresh and clean. Back when I cleaned hotel rooms we used this product.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.