Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I really love to clean using this product. It smells great and the scent stays for awhile. Only thing is that I feel like I have to use a little more than I would want to. But for the price I don't mind.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I've used this many times over the years. There's nothing quite like entering a home that smells like Fabuloso. It does a good job cutting grease and I love mopping with it. My house smells Fabuloso!
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Best cleaning product ever! Just the smell of it, gets you! the price is cheap! dilute it in a spray bottle with a little water, great on counter tops... poor some in the toilet.... amazing! love!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
My family loves Fabuloso and we use it for both laundry refresh as well as for mopping the floors and cleaning the carpets. The scents are great and long lasting. Definitely a favorite of ours.
Danielys C.
Can't go wrong with Fabuloso!
I mainly use it to wipe down countertops and mop my floors.
This definitely should be diluted. The smell can be over powering and it could leave the floors sticky.
Just add some water and bam!
Love it love it and it's very affordable.
Sheena S.
This stuff is my favorite household cleaner! It's cheap and it smells SO good! I add a little bit to a bucket of water to mop my floors and my house smells great for days!
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Incredibly inexpensive and works great. It also smells amazing. I have recently seen on Pinterest people refilling their glade plug ins with it. I can't decide if that's safe because of the chemicals but it really does smell that good
Mariany l.
Armona, CA
I've loved this stuff ever since my mom would use it when I was little. it smells amazing and gets the job done. I won't ever go back to using anything else. It's affordable and the big bottles it comes in are very long lasting.
G E.
Great product and the price it's a steal I stock up on fabulous. I'm a clean freak. The smell is wonderful and it is a multi use cleaning product which is awesome.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
Can't clean anything without this product it makes everything sparkling clean I can trust that it gets all the dirt and bacteria off the surfaces floors bathtub toilet it's good for everything the smell is amazing
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.