Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #94 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I use this on everything! I have 2 dogs so my floors take a beating, it cleans them right up an dit smells fantastic!
Its very cost efficient and a little goes a long way!
I do dilute mine just a smidge which gets more use out of the bottles but the smell is lighter!
Rabah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy the smaller bottle at dollar tree. It is really worth the buck because you need a little bit with water and it leaves the house floors and bathrooms smelling awesome. It doesn't really clean it is better as a polish after cleaning and scrubbing and a great way to get that fresh spring clean smell. I buy it every time I run out. Five stars. Great product.
Briana C.
I love fabuloso! This is my go-to cleaner for everything! You mix it with some water and then you use it. I use it mainly for my bathroom and kitchen. I love the smell of this! There is nothing that smells quite like it. A must-have in my house!
Melonie M.
I've used this product for over 10 years and I still enjoy the clean smell of lavender though out my house. I like to use it just before company comes over and everyone comments about how nice my house smells
Noritza M.
Federal Way , WA
I really love to clean using this product. It smells great and the scent stays for awhile. Only thing is that I feel like I have to use a little more than I would want to. But for the price I don't mind.
Amber J.
Somerset, NJ
I've used this many times over the years. There's nothing quite like entering a home that smells like Fabuloso. It does a good job cutting grease and I love mopping with it. My house smells Fabuloso!
Kelley E.
Cordova, TN
Best cleaning product ever! Just the smell of it, gets you! the price is cheap! dilute it in a spray bottle with a little water, great on counter tops... poor some in the toilet.... amazing! love!
Angela C.
Princeton, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My family loves Fabuloso and we use it for both laundry refresh as well as for mopping the floors and cleaning the carpets. The scents are great and long lasting. Definitely a favorite of ours.
Danielys C.
Can't go wrong with Fabuloso!
I mainly use it to wipe down countertops and mop my floors.
This definitely should be diluted. The smell can be over powering and it could leave the floors sticky.
Just add some water and bam!
Love it love it and it's very affordable.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Incredibly inexpensive and works great. It also smells amazing. I have recently seen on Pinterest people refilling their glade plug ins with it. I can't decide if that's safe because of the chemicals but it really does smell that good
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.