Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
It cleans! It’s heavily scented, so a little goes a long way. It is fairly priced and easily accessible.
Lis D.
Delano , CA
The Mexican version of pine sol.. Oh yes that fabuloso all purpose cleaner.. Specially the lavender smell
Charlotte H.
For price the product is great, but the smell is overwhelming to me. I prefer scents not being strong.
Yassmin B.
Orlando , FL
This cleaner really works and smells amazing! I use it all the time it leaves ur house smelling nice👌🏼
Kasie J.
Smells fantastic and cleans really good. Makes the house smell amazing. I would recommend this product!
Reanna B.
Las Vegas, NV
It smell so good and does a great job cleaning. My mom used this for years with her cleaning business.
Gabrielle P.
This is the best all purpose cleaner ever. And I just love the smell. Leaves your house clean and fresh
Kelley P.
One of my favorite cleaning solutions, love the scents they have too. Also love that it's concentrate.
Mykeisha c.
Bakersfield , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff and how good it smells its awesome and i would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Becky E.
Earlville, IL
This product is priced reasonably but provides great cleaning power. I love the scents they have too!
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.