Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Fabuloso is an excellent floor cleaner works great and it smells even better!
sophie S.
Hammond, LA
Smells great but I don't feel like it does the job when it comes to cleaning!
kara h.
Its and okay cleaner. I found the smell really strong and you need to dilute it. I usually go for scent less or super mild scented cleaning supplies. Anything with too much smell bothers both me and my husband.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
We have used Fabuloso for so many years. We have it back home as well and it brings me back home each time I use it nostalgia at its finest. #nostalgia.
Kimberly P.
Thurmond, NC
Works pretty good and smells clean. I am just not a huge fan of lavender. Love that it can be used in more than one way.
delmaris s.
hatillo
This product smells so great and it clean a entire house with a little amount of product .
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.