Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO #89 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Jasmine C.
pittsburgh
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love using this product it leaves my household smelling good OMG I can’t tell you how much I really really really truly love this product I will recommend this to anybody there are no pros and there are no cons when I tell you it leaves your house smelling good I recommend this for everybody
Bridget B.
I have tile floors and bought this for the price point and I enjoy the lavender smell. I noticed I was mopping alot more than usual because the floors just weren't coming clean. I switched back to Mr. Clean and my floors are back looking wonderful. This product was leaving a film on my floors.
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Not the best all purpose cleaner. They have many scents to match your homes scent. Its not a very strong over powering smell but it definitely leaves your home smelling and looking clean
Jacquelyne C.
This smells SO GOOD and I pour a splash into my mop bucket with water and it keeps my whole house smelling great and clean after I mop through with it! This is really affordable and I end up buying a new jug about every 2-3 months!
Tashia W.
Williamsburg, VA
Fabuloso smells and cleans great! It is not an overpowering smell but a light, yummy scent. I use it all over my house especially the bathrooms and kitchen floor. It smells sooo good!
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner, and I love the way it smells. If you buy the larger quantities, you can mix with water and get different degrees of strength depending on the type of work you're doing. We mostly use this to mop the floors, or add to a spray bottle to clean bathroom sink and other areas.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I wish I could rate this 10 stars because the quality is just so amazing for the price! I'm a housekeeper at a hotel and I mix half a bottle of this lavender scented fabuloso and my normal cleaner they provide & it makes my rooms I clean smell so fresh! Ever since the first time I used it, I cannot live without it.
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My favorite to mop & clean my bathroom with... it smell so good:) i think i use this a bit too much around the house lol just so it can always smell fresh & clean
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
My mom uses this all the time. It is very good and cost efficient as one bottle will go a long way. You can use this to mop and wipe countertops. My mom usually mixes a bit of clorox and a bit of this to wipe the whole house and leaves a nice lavender clean scent!
tiffany  v.
Escondido , CA
Been using this one for as long as I could remember ! Smells amazing and it really gets the job done . I just switched to the mango fruity smelling one . ! Ugh smell so good lol and it's not and overpowering smell . Lookout for sales in the big bottles they always have them on sale at your local target , Walmart etc .
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.