Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner Packets uploaded by Nicole S.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Convenient 4 oz packets. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FloorsWallsCountersToilets.CPM01144. 01144. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner Packets. see more...

Kanisha L.
canton
This product is one of my go to cleaning products. It’s very affordable and get the job done. You might have to put a little elbow work into it but your home will be left spotless. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
1,183 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I clean houses for a living and this is one of my number 1 go to products. I love the quality I love the smell. I know when I use this product what I'm cleaning is cleaned and disinfected very well. It's well worth the money it's a fraction of what the other cleaners are. Highly recommend this I love it for my own home as well I know when I clean with that my family's home as clean very well
Rocio H.
Phoenix, AZ
The smell definitely makes you're home smell FABULOUS! Lol (get it) it's super adorable as well. Add half a cup to you're white load of wash and BOOM! You're clothes is extra white. I use it on my daughters white softball pants! 👌🏼
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
When it comes to your family cleanliness is very important. Especially when you stop and think of all the germs in this world. I love the way the smell and leave a clean feels on the surfaces that I use it on. I use this everywhere in my house. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Nicole S.
Logansport, IN
I love this brand and have nothing negative to say about it. I loved the mopping solution but now there's all purpose!! Makes everything clean and smelling good. I even use this to wipe down my microwave and refrigerator.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
Great for everything.

I mainly started using it for the smell, but it's awesome, even to add a little to laundry to help worth deep stains and stinky smells.

World's great on grout in tile floors and counters, even good on hard water stains in the bathroom tub.
maria p.
Fabuloso on the go has been a life saver several times. These wipes are a good go to for spills or any other accidents that happen in the house or car or wherever you. These wipes smell so good. These wipes cost under $3 which make them a steal !
Stephanie H.
Hands down favorite cleaner it leaves the house clean and smelling amazing.. when i clean with this product before company everyone asks what that amazing smell is and best part u can purchase this for super cheap and it gets the job done
Alexia R.
Albuquerque, NM
I can not deal with this cleaners smell! It is also strong and give me a huge headache! Plus I feel like it leaves what you clean sticky?? It's super cheap which is a plus! But I don't recommend it, there are much better things on the market!
April B.
Cleveland, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this brand. I keep a pack in my car for little spills. They clean so well and smell great. Not just for floors and counters anymore. So convenient for multiple purposes. Real affordable too which makes them even better!
Jessica S.
This is so convenient for small messes. Where can I find these?
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never seen these. where could i find them at? They sure would come in handy.
Allaina N.
Groton, CT
So these come in different smells ?
Tina B.
Are these comparable to clorox wipes?
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Where can you purchase the wipes at?