BY FABULOSO

All-Purpose Cleaner, Commercial Market, Ocean Cool Scent, 1-gallon Bottle, 4 per Carton. This all-purpose cleaner for the commercial market leaves a long-lasting clean, fresh scent and is effective for a wide variety of cleaning applications, including floors, wall, kitchens, foodservice areas and restrooms. Advanced Fabuloso technology formula penetrates deep into surface to capture grease and soils while leaving no residue. Neutral pH makes product safe for people and surfaces, and all its cleaning agents are biodegradable. Bilingual labeling makes it easy to train cleaning staff. Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-All-Purpose; Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose; Application: General Purpose; Bathrooms; Kitchen; Applicable Material: Floors; Walls; Counters; Toilets. see more...

brittanyccampbell C.
Titusville , FL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I keep this stocked up under my counter. Always. I simmer it on my stove in its own pot on very low heat to let the aroma flow through my house while I clean. It works better than any air fresher. All the smells I’ve tried I loved. I will continue to buy this!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love fabuloso especially to mop my floor. I love the scent. Tge best thing is affordable compared to other multi puporse cleaners and it smells great.
Lupe D.
Burbank, IL
Love this scent so much. It leaves the floor so clean and shiny. Plus a lot of product comes
Siramad C.
Coamo
I like it a lot because it has a Powerful cleaning performance against grease, grim, and dirt
Neutral pH makes product safe for surfaces
No rinsing needed