Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton

by Fabuloso

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Stock up and save! Application: General Purpose. Chemical Compound: Alkaline. Scent: Lavender. Packing Type: Bottle. Cleaners and Detergents Special Features: Value Pack. Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose. Applicable Material: Fiberglass Plastic Stainless Steel Wood. Dirt Types: Grease Soil. Physical Form: Liquid. Capacity (Volume): 1.000 gal. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton!
I love this product, I like its smell, very good, I recommend full, excellent, very nice floors and with a spectacular smell
cairo
It’s cleaning very well and I used to using it and easy to use it and it has a multi function