Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton

by Fabuloso

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Stock up and save! Application: General Purpose. Chemical Compound: Alkaline. Scent: Lavender. Packing Type: Bottle. Cleaners and Detergents Special Features: Value Pack. Cleaner/Detergent Type: All-Purpose. Applicable Material: Fiberglass Plastic Stainless Steel Wood. Dirt Types: Grease Soil. Physical Form: Liquid. Capacity (Volume): 1.000 gal. Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %. Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner, Lavender Scent, 1 gal Bottle, 4/Carton!
Toronto
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best products I've invested in. The gallon bottles are amazing. They last me so much longer, there cheap and do an amazing job at cleaning and freshening up the place.
Ashland , WI
Love this product makes my home smell so nice and clean. And cleaned my floors very nice. Have been purchasing for years and will continue too. Also use it at the restaurant I work at to mop the floors.
Washington, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My mother has always used this product to clean floors and countertops and all I can say is that the smell and the product are the best at what they are used for !
Indianapolis, IN
Purchased at: Kmart
I am new to this influenster, so to give my opinion I would have to try the products first although this brand seems to me to be very good and I would love to try the product and thus give it the go-ahead and promote it on my social networks. I definitely want to try it.
Bronx
this is amazing. the smell for one is very pleasant. at times it could be too strong but it leaves the house smelling amazing. it leaves the floors really shiny and clean looking. have always used this and will continue to use this product for my floor.
Little Neck, NY
So this is an oldie but goodie! Whenever I smell this scent it just reminds me of a clean place! Pros: Large size bottles makes it very affordable! Cons: the chemically smell that reminds me of clean can turn others off.
I have used this strong cleaner since it came out because it doesn't have that nasty harsh chemical smell to it but works like it should have. It does clean better than most commercial cleaners do, but with a great fresh cleaning smell. I would highly recommend to everyone.
Niagara Falls, NY
This product smells amazing. Always very satisfying when a friend walks in and says "mmm your house smells fabulous". I use this product in all rooms of my home and am always happy with the outcome.
401 Old Pleasant Grove Rd apt 1018Mount Juliet
Purchased at: Walgreens
Mi esposa tiene este producto y es súper bueno ella usa y me pregunta que opinó la prueba y la opinión. Así que para mi es muy bueno, me encanta, una manda esta compañía @Influenster #Influenstes es muy bueno