Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
Bridget B.
I have tile floors and bought this for the price point and I enjoy the lavender smell. I noticed I was mopping alot more than usual because the floors just weren't coming clean. I switched back to Mr. Clean and my floors are back looking wonderful. This product was leaving a film on my floors.
Thais S.
Everett, MA
Will use this from when I’m deep cleaning to when I’m just wiping off the countertops! I bought the big gallon which is a bit inconvenient to pour into a smaller bottle. But the product is great, it cleans and leaves a wonderful smell! Recommend to all!
Tiffany C.
Riverview
Literally the best cleaner in the world. You can use it to mop, clean counters, clean walls, you can even boil it to make your house smell amazing. Just buy the big jug because your gonna want to use all of it!
Bree E.
Kokomo, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The price is definitely right for the product and gets the job done but I don’t like the strong chemical scent it leaves behind and the look it gives my floor. They never really look clean
Tiffany H.
Meadville
Not the best all purpose cleaner. They have many scents to match your homes scent. Its not a very strong over powering smell but it definitely leaves your home smelling and looking clean
Tashia W.
Williamsburg, VA
Fabuloso smells and cleans great! It is not an overpowering smell but a light, yummy scent. I use it all over my house especially the bathrooms and kitchen floor. It smells sooo good!
Alice E.
Great product to rely on for as a disinfectant and cleaning solution. Great pricing under $6 at Walmart. Gives a fresh clean scent to the area your cleaning, lavender scent,
Trevor S.
campbell ny
Product is great love the smell and keeps the house smelling fresh and clean. It smells even cleaner when hours after clean I would recommend this product to anyone
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great cleaner, and I love the way it smells. If you buy the larger quantities, you can mix with water and get different degrees of strength depending on the type of work you're doing. We mostly use this to mop the floors, or add to a spray bottle to clean bathroom sink and other areas.
Becky A.
Roseville, MI
I wish I could rate this 10 stars because the quality is just so amazing for the price! I'm a housekeeper at a hotel and I mix half a bottle of this lavender scented fabuloso and my normal cleaner they provide & it makes my rooms I clean smell so fresh! Ever since the first time I used it, I cannot live without it.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.