Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by 👑🎀Nelly G.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Charlotte B.

BY FABULOSO

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner. see more...

• Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.12 Answers
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
  • "This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "It works really well and the price is really good too." in 1 review
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Mega Parent Expert
Great cleaner, and I love the way it smells. If you buy the larger quantities, you can mix with water and get different degrees of strength depending on the type of work you're doing. We mostly use this to mop the floors, or add to a spray bottle to clean bathroom sink and other areas.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Beaverton, OR
I use this on everything! I have 2 dogs so my floors take a beating, it cleans them right up an dit smells fantastic!
Its very cost efficient and a little goes a long way!
I do dilute mine just a smidge which gets more use out of the bottles but the smell is lighter!
Bree F.
Bree F.
It's a great product for what you pay! Leaves the floors very clean. Smells really nice.
Rabah G.
Rabah G.
Mega Parent Expert
I buy the smaller bottle at dollar tree. It is really worth the buck because you need a little bit with water and it leaves the house floors and bathrooms smelling awesome. It doesn't really clean it is better as a polish after cleaning and scrubbing and a great way to get that fresh spring clean smell. I buy it every time I run out. Five stars. Great product.
Anna V.
Anna V.
Mega Parent Expert
My favorite to mop & clean my bathroom with... it smell so good:) i think i use this a bit too much around the house lol just so it can always smell fresh & clean
👑🎀Nelly G.
👑🎀Nelly G.
West Covina, CA
My mom uses this all the time. It is very good and cost efficient as one bottle will go a long way. You can use this to mop and wipe countertops. My mom usually mixes a bit of clorox and a bit of this to wipe the whole house and leaves a nice lavender clean scent!
tiffany  v.
tiffany v.
Santa Ana, CA
Been using this one for as long as I could remember ! Smells amazing and it really gets the job done . I just switched to the mango fruity smelling one . ! Ugh smell so good lol and it's not and overpowering smell . Lookout for sales in the big bottles they always have them on sale at your local target , Walmart etc .
Rose ..
Rose ..
One of my favorite cleaning products. I use this all over my house. It smells so good and gets the job done. Every time I have someone over they ask me what I use to clean my house with. That's how amazing this smells. I clean my bathrooms, mop my floors, and clean my kitchen with it! Affordable and awesome product!
Logan V.
Logan V.
Mc Lean, VA
Incredibly inexpensive and works great. It also smells amazing. I have recently seen on Pinterest people refilling their glade plug ins with it. I can't decide if that's safe because of the chemicals but it really does smell that good
Briana C.
Briana C.
I love fabuloso! This is my go-to cleaner for everything! You mix it with some water and then you use it. I use it mainly for my bathroom and kitchen. I love the smell of this! There is nothing that smells quite like it. A must-have in my house!
nekesha S.
nekesha S.
Pawtucket, RI
Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.