Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner

by Fabuloso

Cleans while leaving a long-lasting scent. No rinsing needed. Concentrate makes 64 gallons of ready-to-use solution. Biodegradable. Application: All-Purpose Applicable Material: FiberglassPlasticStainless SteelWood Chemical Compound: Alkaline.CPM04307EA. 04307EA. Fabuloso Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner.

Where can this product be purchased? I have never seen in.
Start your review of Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It works really well and the price is really good too.in reviews
This smells great it leaves the house extra clean my mom uses this and I do too it's wonderful!in reviews
Brooke W.
Sanford, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Brooke W.
This product is not only wonderful but it smells amazing and it's so cheap. If you go to walmart, you can literally find the normal size bottle for .99 cents. Where else can you find a cleaner that cleans as well as Fabuloso does and is that cheap? No where! I mostly use it for my bathroom shower and tub and it never fails me. My bathroom shines and smells wonderful everytime I'm done cleaning with it.
Carrie M.
New Kent, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Dollar General
We love everything about this product. The smell is amazing. The fact that it's all purpose us great. We use it for cleaning up messes after the 3 dogs. We also it for scrubbing the kitchen, bathroom and foyer floors. The price is very reasonable. I would recommend.
Alinee M.
San Jose, CA
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Alinee M.
using this product is one of the reasons why I like to clean my house, it leaves such a fresh and spring scent that you never get tired of smelling it. I’m in love with Fabuloso
Rain dawn W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Rain dawn W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isn't my normal cleaning product. I bought this when the stores were out of everything. It's a good cleaner, it's just not as good as the one I use. It doesn't smell as good either. Some people aren't picky about what they clean with, but I am.i don't think I'll be buying this one again. I will use this jug though. As I said, it does clean, and it's not expensive.
Suzanne  P.
High Springs, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner uploaded by Suzanne  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product. I use it daily to keep our white tile clean. Not only does it clean good but the smell is amazing and not overwhelming like some products I have used in the past.Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner
Kristi  W.
Wayne, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a great scent and is priced well. I wish it was a disinfectant. I’ve tried other scents and they are great as well.
Zaire R.
Newark, NJ
Not only does it clean well, I can enjoy the amazing scent of lavender without overusing the product. It’s my go to mop solution for it’s scent and longevity. I’m also opposed to bleach or ammonia smelling products so this is a great substitute
Quadera G.
Trenton, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Fabuloso is so bomb. I use it to clean with, I boil it to freshen up the house. Especially when spring hits, open up the windows and just let it air the house out. There are other scents that I like to and the price is worth it.
Katie  M.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Who the hell doesn’t like Fabuloso? My grandma used it, all my friends parents, everyone basically growing up: how could i not use it?
Maria O.
Estero, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
Es el mas que uso en el trabajo tiene un aroma muy rico se siente la limpieza a los inquilinos se el lugar les gusta mucho.