Fabuloso AC1624

Fabuloso Multi-use Cleaner Lavender 3/169 Oz. Bottle

Shipping Weight: 37.3 pounds (

Cleans and leaves a long lasting fresh scent.; Leaves no residue left and there is no need to rinse.

Package Dimensions: 26 x 13 x 7.9 inches

Item model number: AC1624

Item Weight: 37.3 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabuloso AC1624!
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Fabuloso AC1624 uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me encanta este producto el aroma es increíble y dura mucho tiempo Lo uso considerablemente para el piso y las superficies! Me encanta mucho 😻😻
Brisa S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Walmart
I, love this floor cleaner I been using it for years. It smells wonderful leaves my floors sparkly clean. I trust and love this brand.
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
We mix this with some bleach and clean all our tile floors with it. It smells so fresh and clean! The scent will linger as well so we get lots of compliments on that. The price is super cheap and you get a large bottle. You can get it anywhere from Publix to Family Dollar! Best cleaner with a great smell. We used to use it even on the hardwood floors and did no damage. I have noticed a build up either. I'll continue using unless something better comes along and recommend to others who want clean floors, toilets, counters whatever, with a fresh scent!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,096 reviews
Fabuloso AC1624 uploaded by Christina G.
This is all I use on my floors I have wood and regular tile kitchen floors and this is great for both. It takes care of my wood as well as cleaning and disinfecting it and does the same for my tile floor without me having to change my mop water or my mop head great product and it smells great and it’s very affordable I would definitely recommend a
Elyssa K.
Colts Neck, NJ
This floor cleaner is one of my favorites. It helps me deep clean the floors. It makes the house smell great as you clean and lasts a while after too.
Helen M.
Montclair, NJ
Fabuloso AC1624 uploaded by Helen M.
Love, love, love this cleaner!!! It's affordable and effective - leaves the whole house smelling great when you wash your floors. I fill a spray bottle with it and use as a multipurpose cleaner. We also add it to our floor cleaning machine and it works great!
Puke F.
Fabuloso All-Purpose Cleaner it eaves the floors looking shiny and the house smelling really clean and pretty #fabuloso #summercleaning
Marybel S.
Glendale, AZ
I’ve only used this brand my whole life. It smells amazing. It brings back memories of my grandma and mom using it. And I have to use it. Smells great and it’s amazing.
Chloe L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Fabuloso AC1624 uploaded by Chloe L.
This stuff makes the clean I just did really add up lol. After I clean the house and mop with this , it’s a very nice after touch to the room and it smells great! U don’t have to rinse with water or anything
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
Love this dang stuff. It smells so good and last such a long time. Keeps my floors shiny and clean and my whole house smelling amazing. You can find it almost anywhere and it is very inexpensive.

Looking for your answer?