BY FABULOSO

Multi-purpose cleaner to remove tough dirt. Cleans and leaves a long-lasting fresh scent. No residue left no need to rinse. see more...

Kimignon W.
Longview, TX
One of my favorite cleaning products. Leaves such a wonderful, clean smell with no visible residue left behind. And it has a child safety lid so I don't have to worry about the grandbabies getting into it.
Roxann L.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a staple for mexican home cleaning and it makes everything smell fabuloso! I remember my mom using it and now it's my fav. Pine sol who? Turn on the cumbias and let's get to cleaning!
Mayra A.
Modesto
Whenever you're on a budget and you cannot afford to splurge on expensive cleaning supplies this is definitely something I go to the dollar store and pick up to disinfect and mop my floors it smells really good works really great and it's only a dollar can't beat that. Like I said it's not my favorite but it's really not a bad product just really good product better than others out there that are a dollar I have tried.
SHANEL R.
I always buy this stuff, it smell awesome the scent is very lasting and the price, couldn't be cheaper, leaves the mop smelling sweet foe days as well as my floors 💟💞💝💓💕💖💗
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I love all the scents of Fabuloso. My sister got me turned on to this she brought it home and started mopping the floors and I asked what this fragrance was and she told me it was Fabuloso & ever since then I buy this all the time.
Cherie P.
Pendleton, SC
This is a fairly good cleaning product. It has a very strong scent that lingers for days. That is good if you like the scent. I personally prefer other cleaners over this one but it is a good value and a good cleaner.
DJayy R.
I love the smell of this product! It is very affordable and effective. I make a mix of it to clean my countertops and stove it it great!
Daricel R.
Doral, FL
Super aroma use it for all types of cleaning including up to wash the clothes gives a fresh scent to the laundry I love and super cheap
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
I really enjoy using this product when mopping my floors. It has a really nice and long lasting fragrance. It won't disappoint you.
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
I love this multi purpose cleaner!!! It makes my house smell soooooo friggen good. It's super affordable and does the job!!!!
Joe Biggstaccz F.
California City, CA
Am I the the only one that thinks this all you need in your house for little mess