Fabrique Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1

Fabrique Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1" to 16.1" Laptops, Blue

BY FABRIQUE #57 in Laptops

Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1" to 16.1" Laptops: Fits laptops 14.1" to 16.1" Integrated temperature control-cooling fan Non-slip padded workstation USB powered fan Color: Blue see more...

Fabrique Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1
Fabrique Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1" to 16.1" Laptops, Blue
Crystal D.
Rogers, AR
Save your laptop and your lap! This items is not only practical but it is pretty. I use mine while doing reviews, editing videos or just surfing the web. I no longer worry about overheating my laptop without the proper ventilation. If your like me, I love to sit in bed with my laptop on my lap. However I am normally never without my favorite throw or whatnot inbetween to keep the laptop from being hot against my legs after prolonged use. This item not only makes a barrier, but keeps the laptop even and has a fan blowing under it to help proper ventilation happen.
Aubrey C.
I bought mine a few years ago from Office Depot just to see what it was. I thought it worked just fine. Although, I wish they would've made them to the size of the laptop. Its a little big for mine but it still works. It is thin so that's a plus!
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
When you spend hours on the computer for work and school you should product your computer from over heating. It happens and can cause you to have to replace your computer.
nicoleta c.
Fabrique Women In Business Chill Slate for 14.1" to 16.1" Laptops, Blue I just love it because is practical and gorgeous
Mariah B.
Techie Expert Level 3
I bought mine 2 years ago and it still works amazingly I recommend you buy this. I love the color too.
GaruTips G.
Doral, FL
This product worked perfectly for me computer. It is very practical and of great quality!
member-5d167287d
Product work like magic I would recommend this to anyone looking for something different
Alex R.
Elyria, OH
Fan worked good but my laptop slid off of the thing so maybe that could be fixed
Niki K.
Caledonia, WI
Is this durable or a product that won't break in a couple months? I've been through several of these!
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Techie Expert Level 3
This looks interesting - what's it used for
Alex R.
Elyria, OH
Does the fan cord stretch
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Im just here for my badge.