BY FABRICA DE JABON LA CORONA, S.A

Find laundry cleaning products at Target.com! Foca phosphate free laundry detergent 11 lbs see more...

Buy on Target*
Jill H.
Jill H.
I absolutely love it. It not only removes stains but cleans without harming your clothes and leaves them smelling great plus it's very very affordable
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love this brand. it definitely does its job. It cleans my clothes really good & the price is also great.
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
This detergent is super affordable and strong. I like to use them with the bedding sheets and white clothes. The downside is that it does not come with a measuring cup and have to eyeball the amount you are putting in. I like to save the measuring cups from other detergents and making my own measurer for this and store in in an recycled container or canister for easy scooping!
Cary W.
Cary W.
Hilton Head, SC
I bought this brand just by chance (truth be told, my budget is tight and this was by far the cheapest laundry detergent on the shelf at Target). The size I bought was larger than any other dry detergent and also cheaper so it was a win win. The bag is not a great long term container but we pour it little by little over into an old cardboard box container (formerly from another brand detergent) which works just great for us. It does a great job cleaning on its own but I do add laundry borax to it to strengthen it and increase the volume of detergent I have to work with
Daisy L.
Daisy L.
Ok so first I would like to say the price is amazing. Second, it has been doing a lot better on my family's skin. I have tried other brands but it always breaks them out in rashes. So far so good.
Griselda S.
Griselda S.
Muy bueno deja la ropa muy limpia con los colores radiantes lo recomiendo es muy rendidor ! Muy económico
Simone M.
Simone M.
I really like foca. Smells a bit like sweet tarts, cleans fairly well, VERY cheap, and lasts. I use it on cloth diapers and it works just fine, only complaint is sometimes an extra rinse is needed to get all the granules dispersed and rinsed away.
Laura W.
Great product. I have used this product before. I liked it alot. It dissolves easily and does not leave any residue behind.
Laura W.
Does it come in different scents?
Is the Foca powder laundry detergent safe for he machines?