Fabric Refresher Febreze® Fabric Refresher Vanilla & Cream Air Freshener (1 Count, 16.9 Oz)

BY FEBREZE

Febreze® Fabric Refresher eliminates odors and freshens fabrics. The fine mist works deep in fabrics to free them of common odors such as pet smells, smoke, and body odors. Perfect for use on hard-to-wash items including furniture upholstery and rugs/carpets, or simply to give your clothing a needed refresh. With Febreze Fabric Refresher, uplifting freshness is a simple spray away. see more...

Hannah M.
Indianapolis, IN
This was an amazing scent. Every time I sprayed it I felt like my house was 100% cleaner afterwards. It helps with the scent of pets and we also eat on our couch from time to time. In combination with vacuuming this leaves the living room looking and smelling great.
Keyshia C.
New York
The smell is that of clean sheets dried outside on a breezy, sunny day. It's one of the few air/fabric refreshers I'm not allergic to. 5 stars! I am trying to figure out how to describe the smell. It reminds me of the immediate scent of fresh laundry. The scent is a very crisp smell that does not seem either overly masculine or feminine in my opinion. The other thing that comes to mind when I think of the scent is the smell of baby when they are fresh from a bath. But smell clean in a different way, a more lightly way. I have never seen this scent in the store and took a chance on buying based on the reviews here on Influenster, and I am very glad that I did. On Amazon, you can put it on your subscribe and save list!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
I love this stuff, especially in this scent! I started using it my freshman year of college because my closet in my dorm had a weird smell and I didn't want it on my clothes. I sprayed the closet and my clothes everything I put any in there and my clothes never retained the bad smell.
Rita H.
Greensboro, NC
I absolutely love febreze the vanilla cream is yummy. The only thing it never last long enough. I do think frebreze last longer than any competitor. The price is just right. I would suggest giving it a try it's a calming scent.
Amanda P.
Revere , MA
Love love love this scent!!!! It's my absolute favorite. It fades kinda quick, but I don't mind spraying more. For the most part, i think it works and it's effective! I'll keep buying it. I love this brand!
Patricia S.
Sharpsville
Love the smell and howbit can easilyake my entire house feel fresh and clean! So easy to use, and doesn't bother my skin sensitivity or allergies!
Alena G.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this is works really well it helps the small and kills bad odors you don't want to be smelling
Jennifer F.
Burley, ID
I love the fragrance of this Febreze! It makes my living room smell like cookies, but in a fresh way.
Shelbi C.
Zebulon, NC
I love all things febreeze. It keeps my house smelling fresh and clean which is a must either 2 dogs
Alysa B.
Febreeze air freshener works well to remove odors from the air and the products they make for fabric also work well. The product is easy to use and lasts a long time. It would be nice to see the company make a larger selection of unique scents to choose from but our family still loves this product. Febreze Air Effects Air Refresher