Baby & ToddlerBaby & Toddler FurnitureThreshold
Fabric Half Bin Gray Pattern - Threshold™

Fabric Half Bin Gray Pattern - Threshold™

by Threshold

Organizing is made easy with the Fabric Half Bin from Threshold. Perfect to place inside your cube organizers, the tapered bin is a simple way to stay even more neat and tidy. Great for storing clothes, magazines, keys, mail and more, this storage solution will help keep your home clutter free. The bin is available in a variety of patterns and colors, making it easy to match your home decor.

Storage basket comes with cut-out handles for easy carrying; Durable and made to last; Versatile use to fit your every need

Liner Material: Polyester

Placement: Universal placement

Holds up to: 25 pounds

Primary item stored: Universal storage

Material: Polyester, Canvas, Cardboard

Assembly Details: No assembly required

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fabric Half Bin Gray Pattern - Threshold™!
Crystal T.
Holland, MI
Fabric Half Bin Gray Pattern - Threshold™ uploaded by Crystal T.
Purchased at: Target
I love this affordable Threshold line of storage bins! I have bought so many...different dimensions, different colors...and they look so nice together. My favorite spot for them is in my home office. They fit perfectly inside Ikea's Expedit shelf unit. #organizedlife #organized #homeoffice #workspace
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Fabric Half Bin Gray Pattern - Threshold™ uploaded by Jeri T.
Purchased at: Target
This is my little storage bin for under the TV table. It has a cute gray pattern, it is made with fabric, and really sturdy. I needed something to put all of our charger cords and headsets in to keep them out of site and this was perfect. It was only $10.99 as well.

Looking for your answer?