Fabletics leggings are they worth it? Are they thick enough to cover sins? Or does the subscription not make it worth it? Thinking of purchasing want to hear your thoughts lady’s 😘Fabletics
Wellingborough, Northamptonshire - il y a un an

6 answers

They really good I love them
il y a 7 mois
I can't respond to your reply for some reason but here is the best way I can explain the monthly subscription. after your first purchase you are a "VIP" then every month from the 1st-5th they will send you your "monthly picks" If you do not want to purchase anything you just need to make sure you log on and "skip month" If you forget to skip they charge you $49.99 i believe. That $ is banked in a credit for you that you can use for future purchases. I only shop the sales when they have 50% or more off. So i just make sure to skip every month. If you can remember to skip then there is really no problem with the membership. But if you forget to skip it gets expensive quick. I hope this helps.
il y a 7 mois
Leggings are definitely worth it. They are squat proof and good quality. I still have my very first pair of fabletics leggings that I purchased from them several years ago. I also find that these don't fall down like my aerie leggings do.
il y a 7 mois
the leggings from Fabletics are thick very comfortable I love working out on them great quality they don’t fade I have some pants from three years ago haven’t lost their color
il y a 7 mois
I would say they are worth it. They are squat proof and are very flattering. Most definitely thick enough to cover sins.
il y a 9 mois
I definitely love my Fabletics, but I think the subscription really depends on how often you wear work out attire. I would start off with the 2 for 24, and then decide. You can actually skip certain months in your subscription. Personally, I love my fabletics leggings but have noticed some stitching issues with their PowerHold line.. Overall though, I would give them a 4.5/5 because the quality and price are AMAZING.
il y a un an