Fable III

Hero sword
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
3 years, 4 months ago
Cant really pick a fav, the magic is pretty cool, but the Melee weapons get the job done pretty well
Melissa   W.
Melissa W.
3 years, 5 months ago
Hammers
Mandee M.
Mandee M.
3 years, 9 months ago
I stick to melee weapons for the most part. Swords and axes are my favorite
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
3 years, 9 months ago
I have to say I really enjoyed the magic the most.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
N Charleston, SC
I love my hero sword!
Matthew P.
Matthew P.
3 years, 11 months ago
Not sure I can come up with a favorite weapon. I love them all and love all my fable games.
nicole s.
nicole s.
3 years, 11 months ago
I'm pretty fond of the Bonemasher! I just think it looks neat lol but I do actually use it from time to time! :)