Fable 3 XB360 by XB360 uploaded by Amber W.

BY XB360

Fable III" is critically acclaimed Xbox 360 exclusive franchise. Fans new and returning will now embark on an epic adventure where the race for the crown is only the beginning of your spectacular journey. In "Fable III" you will be called upon to rally and fight alongside your people ascend to the seat of power and experience the true meaning of love and loss. The choices and sacrifices you make while fanning the flames of revolution and then as you rule as King or Queen or Albion will lead to an ever evolving world of consequences that will be felt across your entire land. This sets the stage for unparalleled action and adventure that offers even more ways to fight and engage than ever before. Throughout your journey you will encounter a colorful cast of characters which fans have come to expect from the off-beat style and humor in the "Fable" games. After determining whether these characters are your friends or foes you will either join them or fight against them in explosive combat alone or with a friend on Xbox LIVE. In your quest to plant the seeds of revolution seize power and rule over your kingdom the choices you make will change the world around you for the greater good or your own personal gain. Who will you become? A rebel without a cause the tyrant you rebelled against or the greatest ruler to ever live. Giving more action-adventure fans the chance to journey from revolutionary to ruler of Albion "Fable III" will be available on Xbox 360. Category: Games. Subcategory: Games - role playing game (RPG). License Type: Complete package. ESRB Rating: Rating Pending. PEGI Rating: 16. License Qty: 1 user. License Pricing: Standard. Language(s): English. Distribution Media: DVD-ROM. see more...

Lexie B.
Fable is another of my favorite game series. You have customizable weapons and characters. You can create an entire life within this game as in marriage, kids, good or bad behavior, etc. the gameplay is very intense and super fun. I love fantasy games where I can role play, this game gives you a great adventure.
Isiah P.
Fable 1 was good. Great characters, great story, and so much other greatness. Fable 2 brought back some characters from the first game, had new characters, wonderful characters, wonderful quests, and it was just such an amazing game. Fable 3 does the same thing, but more! More weapons! More characters! More quests! More outfits! An amazing story that continues from where the second game left off! And it's just so much fun! I like the second game more than this one, but this is still one of my most favorite games.
Jaileen A.
Jacksonville
This game is the best video game EVER!! I'm kinda mad that they won't make another one I have been waiting for like 8 years lol! Fable 3 XB360 by XB360
Leandra C.
Leominster, MA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This was one of my favorite games to play. I enjoyed the story line as well as the various side quests the game had to offer. Game play is similar to Fallout Games. Graphics could be nicers, could have other story options. I'd recommend it you like quests.
Amber W.
Rainbow City, AL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I loved the original and i love this game. It is fun and takes you on a journey with quests and weapen and armor and skill leveling. I highly recommend this video game.
Elizabeth H.
Clinton, MO
I really loved the things they added to this game. It was cool how you could upgrade your weapons and I loved the storyline. I was kind of sad there wasn't much impact on if you played good or evil like the previous game aside from how much support you got from other groups later in the game but it was still super fun.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Gamer Expert Level 2
I love these games I have all of them but the one they have for kinect. I can play these games for hours. Although I have beat them I keep going back and playing them over and over. I love the graphics and the choices you get to make. I love rpg games and Fable is one of my favorites of all time.
Samantha M.
Cleveland, TN
Gamer Expert Level 1
An okay rpg, still a bit of a let down from the original fable, but a good game on it's own. The storyline was very good and the ability to play good or bad is always a plus. A decent game to try for anyone who likes a rpg
Jaclyn L.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I loved Fable II, and instantly bought Fable III when it came out. I was so excited to play it nonstop like I had Fable II. During a mission, my game glitched, forcing me to restart. When I had almost completed the game, and had all of the achievements, the game glitched again - this time it took away all of my achievements, my mission progress, my gear, and even switched the gender of my character.

I had been so excited to play this game, and I loved the plot line, however the amount and intensity of the glitches was absurd. I'm hoping that if a new Fable installment is created, it has it's glitches worked out.
Grace H.
Walla Walla, WA
I first played Fable 2 and loved it so much I went right out and bought Fable 3. Its a good game, the main line is to get the crown and be a just ruler or evil. There are side quest, however they are a bit repeative and can make you lose interest. You can build relationships with the people you come across, you are also able to buy property just remeber to maintain them since this is where your income comes from, if the property is not maintained you lose income. With in the game you can even get married and have children. The down side is how many cut scenes there are, yes they are there to help with the story line but there are so many. I would have to say that I enjoy playing Fable 2 much more then Fable 3, I just lose interest in playing.