BY FABKIDS

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm inlove with FabKids I literally recieved this whole outfit for $4.95.. they have a lot of cool deals, I totally recommend you to sign up for it, I'm ūüíĮ‚úĒ that you will love it forsure!! The packaging was so cute, and the clothes smelled fanaminal!! Everything was very organized, each thing in this bag, was placed in a clear bag.. and recipe is also included inside..
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
These are amazing shoes. She thinks thier very comfy. Wears them all the time. They are made very well and thier always coming out with new cute styles FabKids
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love all their products, such great quality. I have ordered from them three times now. My daughter loves the dress I bought for her and the quality is amazing! Will continue ordering from them. You can enroll for a monthly subscription or skip a month.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Got three shirts for only $4.95 for a first time purchase and my son loves his shirts
Passion B.
I joined #FabKids last month, and I like it. I joined when they had a special promotion where you get 50% off your first outfit for becoming a V.I.P. member, plus a $10 credit (which made the total cost only $4.98). It was a great #deal I like how I can skip a month if I don't find anything that I like or if I just want to take a little break from the subscription. Only thing is, sometimes I may find a few items that I think are over priced, and the selection for the boys clothing is not is large of a variety as it is for girls.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying clothes for my daughter, so it is definitely important that I find clothes that are durable, a good style, and a good price. Fabkids has it all! They are great quality and the prices are great! You can skip months when you don't feel like buying also, which is awesome.
Maggie H.
Uniontown, OH
I have been a subscriber since it started and love it! I have an 8-year old son and these are his favorite clothes. I get an email when new items are added and I can skip a month if I don't want to purchase anything at that time. If I don't skip the month, I get credits to use on future purchases. The quality of the clothing is great and very on-trend. The prices are really good, too.
Pamela J.
Lakewood, CA
Love fab kids.. Just wish I didn't have to skip outfit every month. I should just be able to purchase when and how often I would like
Kara R.
The clothes are cute and good quality. However, the subscription is a pain to cancel. I called in and I still have to skip months to prevent getting charged. Wish I never signed up.
Mandy W.
I bought from this once when they first were created and I got to buy an outfit for 50% off. I chose a cute pair of mary-janes and a summer dress for my niece. The box was delivered to my niece within the week and my sister loved what i ordered for my daughter.
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?