BY FABKIDS

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Candi G.
New Port Richey
Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Granted I don't call customer service with many companies. I had to call this one 3x's waiting for a credit on a return that they received for over a month. I had been a VIP member over the years and this was my first return. Items were unopened that I returned after opening the one I kept and it was poor quality. I then only received a partial refund with an explanation they kept 5.03 for a shipping fee even though the web site stated no return fee. Last time I shop with this company.
Melissa C.
Awful service! I've contacted numerous times to have my account deleted but never have been responded to. Super annoying having to log in every single month just to "skip" that month so they don't charge my account. 1 star because I can't give it "0"!!
Jenna G.
Used just fab for a very long time. Skipped months. Ended up with 3 member credits over time. Stopped my subscription. Went back 2 years or more later to use credits that I had already paid for, making sure that I hit that the card was for one time use ONLY. Well, they charged me again for essentially spending my own money. Signed me up again without my permission. Took forever to refund me and didn't give the exact amount. I will never use just fab again.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Can not believe they are still in business, this company is the worst! And don't even think about calling or even chatting with their customer service, they only make the situation worse. Save your money and just go to Walmart or something instead of wasting money on their cheap stuff.
Dawn B.
You will have to pay a monthly payment, they rarely have your size and overall just not worth the hassel this company is charging. Would be great if you were able to use at your desire instead of required monthly.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
You get suckered in with the great starter deal -BOGO Shoes! However, you are then locked into having an account which you can only close by calling customer service which is the same amount of funas going to the dentist and are charged a monthly fee if you don't skip the month. They also hardly ever have anything in stock regarding size.
Heidi S.
Milwaukee, WI
I place an order and it never came. I never got my money back. I will never order fro. Ever ever again. Not cool.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
For $30 you only get 1 outfit or 1 pair of sneakers. And you still have to pay for shipping. I'm sorry $35 for an outfit (no shoes) it not feasible for our family especially when it's for a 3 year old. Stupid that you can't get your money back. I thought they were going to have better sales than that. I'll just stick to my normal places
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I think this website is deceiving. It seems as though as long as you sign up you have all these great deals automatically, which is true. But if you don't read the fine print, you would not realize that you are charged every month for your membership, whether you buy something or not. I think that if you are going to buy a lot, it is definitely worth it, but if you don't do a ton of online shopping, it is not worth a monthly payment or the hassle of remembering to skip months.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I think FabKids is okay. Sometimes they go for months with nothing I like at all, sometimes they have quite a few things. I honestly feel like their stuff is a bit overpriced for the quality. The fit is often weird. It's just really inconsistent. I find stuff just as nice and way cheaper from Target, Children's Place, etc.
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?