BY FABKIDS

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I purchased shoes for my toddler via fabkids. I joined the vip so I was able to get the shoes free just pay shipping. The shoe sizes for kids are confusing however. My toddler wears a size 9.5 us. So i measured his feet in inches and they said 13 would be perfect for him. I received them today and they are us 13. They are huge. It will be a few years before he can grow into them but they are so cute nonetheless.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They have super cute styles that my daughters love so much. Everytime we get a package they're so excited to open it. They have well made clothing and adorable shoes. Highly recommend checking them out.
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
These are amazing shoes. She thinks thier very comfy. Wears them all the time. They are made very well and thier always coming out with new cute styles FabKids
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
Some of my son's favorite outfits have been purchased from FabKids! They have awesome sales and they offer great items for little boys, that offer the cute trendy looks that moms want on their little boy's and the comfy pieces that little boys actually want to wear! My favorite purchase from FabKids is my son's camo joggers and What's Your Wifi Password tee. We love FabKids!
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Love Love Love. Always something fresh and new for my girls. I have 4. I shop for the bigger ladies. The sizes start at 2t. The clothes are wonderfully and hold up. They are wonderful. They change the styles as the trends change.
patty a.
mississauga, ON
The quality was perfect, and it was true to size! The selection was great and makes it hard to pick! And the price was good (although for Canadians it'd be nice if it was a little cheaper)
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Got three shirts for only $4.95 for a first time purchase and my son loves his shirts
Christine G.
The clothes are super cute and true to size my daughter loves all the cute outfits they have and they always have a deal going on great place to shop for kids
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying clothes for my daughter, so it is definitely important that I find clothes that are durable, a good style, and a good price. Fabkids has it all! They are great quality and the prices are great! You can skip months when you don't feel like buying also, which is awesome.
Megan P.
We've used the FabKids clothing "subscription" service for over a year now. My daughter loves choosing an adorable outfit. When you sign up, you can get a great discount on one outfit, and then every month you can choose to either purchase another outfit or skip that month. Now that they have boys clothing, I have even purchased things for my son. The clothes come in an adorable pink or blue box. All the clothing is soft, comfortable, and the kids love them! Plus, just like Zappos.com, there are free returns/exchanges if something doesn't fit or you aren't satisfied!
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?