BY FABKIDS #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Cheron L.
Reseda , CA
I received a gift card last year for Christmas and Loved the cute clothes it actually has a variety for boys which is rare and surprisingly had great quality materials
Krysti  S.
Saint Albans, WV
I love JustFab kids for special occasion items. Some of the clothing is a little out there as far as style, but I like some of the more unique items they bring in.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I've purchased clothing for my great-granddaughter from JustFab and loved them. The clothing is made well and the price is great. My granddaughter loved her new outfits and she looked adorable in them.
Melissa C.
Awful service! I've contacted numerous times to have my account deleted but never have been responded to. Super annoying having to log in every single month just to "skip" that month so they don't charge my account. 1 star because I can't give it "0"!!
Kara R.
The clothes are cute and good quality. However, the subscription is a pain to cancel. I called in and I still have to skip months to prevent getting charged. Wish I never signed up.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
My niece loves this store she always finds the cutest clothes and they are not too expensive, she doesn't get stuff from here too often but when she does the outfit is perfect.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I love having the option to skip each month if I don't find anything that I like or the boys don't need any new clothes/shoes. The shoes and clothes are actually great quality.
Missy a.
Cute clothes . I shop for my 7 year old step daughter and find designs she would really like . Prices are pretty high for children's clothes but can occasionally be found at a value when they are on special .
Lisa Q.
Marksville, LA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Love these shoes I ordered six pairs they all fit great super cute my three year old loves her boots so much she wears them constantly and sleeps with them super cute!!!!!
Yolanda-Monique C.
Arlington , TX
Great site to get designer looking shoes and bags. Be aware that they shoes only go to size 11 and tend run on the small side. I love the purses A+ if i could
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?