BY FABKIDS #71 in Clothing Stores & Brands

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Finding a site for little girls clothes is easy, finding one that has cute clothes with good quality for a fair price is not as easy. You can get a whole outfit, shoes included for $30. And to me that's a steal.
Joanna G.
I found out about this website last year and wasn't sure if i was going to like the site but i really like it they have really cute clothing for kids i have bought clothes for my nieces and they loved them
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Can not believe they are still in business, this company is the worst! And don't even think about calling or even chatting with their customer service, they only make the situation worse. Save your money and just go to Walmart or something instead of wasting money on their cheap stuff.
Corey P.
Lisbon, OH
I have ordered from this site for my son! They clothes are stylish and very nice quality. I wish you didn't have to subscribe and have to purchase or remember to skip at the beginning of the month
angela g.
Raymondville, TX
I have 5 kids that are VIP members. The clothes are amazing. The colors are very vibrant. Good outfits. If you buy one, you'll get one free. Half-price. It's very good. Shipping is free. and you can cancel whenever you want. and you can have the option to skip the month.
Astrid D.
Arleta, CA
I use this for the kid I use to nanny and they just have the cutest outfits for a reasonable price. I just wish they sized it better. But the prints are cute, trendy, but still kid friendly
Brittani C.
My little cousin loves wearing lots of clothes from here.. But she's now moving onto only "princess dresses" and they don't offer many of those on here. Overall, she was adorable in everything I have ordered and if she'd still wear it, I'd keep ordering more!
Mandy W.
San Francisco , CA
I bought from this once when they first were created and I got to buy an outfit for 50% off. I chose a cute pair of mary-janes and a summer dress for my niece. The box was delivered to my niece within the week and my sister loved what i ordered for my daughter.
Marina C.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Love the subscription! You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits! Plus I love that you can earn points and redeem for outfits!
Carissa E.
chandler, AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Fab Kids has the best kids clothing at affordable prices. I love Just Fab so being able to shop for my shoes and then get some kids clothing is always a bonus when it's all so cute!
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?