BY FABKIDS

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 3
They have a great designs and styles, very cutes but expensive. They send fast and have reward programs. The quality of the clothes is good, but I prefer other online stores. One set or one piece cost around $29.95. Also that debit from your account $29.95 monthly, I f you don't want to buy you have to skip the month. Don't forget because the charge you.
Kayla S.
Nazareth, PA
You get suckered in with the great starter deal - an adorable free outfit! However, you are then locked into having an account which you can only close by calling customer service and are charged a monthly fee if you don't skip the month. They also hardly ever have anything in stock regarding size.
Alexis G.
I bought two pairs of shoes one was for $9.99 I got the second one for free also with free shipping ! I got the shoes for my sister and she loved them , she wore them for a wedding and whenever we go to fancy places , those are her go to shoes. I would definitely buy shoes from fabkids again
Kaitlin R.
I adore this site so much. All the stuff on it is reasonably priced and they have cute things. I ordered a pair of leather knee high boots for $40s total (shipping & handling included) and they came in in THREE DAYS! WOW! I was shocked at how quick they came in. I am satisfied because they are good quality shoes. I'm pretty rough on shoes and they have put up with me.Thank you JustFab! :)
Maggie H.
Uniontown, OH
I have been a subscriber since it started and love it! I have an 8-year old son and these are his favorite clothes. I get an email when new items are added and I can skip a month if I don't want to purchase anything at that time. If I don't skip the month, I get credits to use on future purchases. The quality of the clothing is great and very on-trend. The prices are really good, too.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a member of this site and have ordered shoes for my daughter, which were great quality. I've been reluctant to buy an outfit yet- $30 for leggings and tunic is a little higher than I want to pay. I can get a similar outfit for $10 cheaper other places. HOWEVER, I do like that the outfits are funky and cute and will go there to buy something for a fun/special occasion.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
You get suckered in with the great starter deal -BOGO Shoes! However, you are then locked into having an account which you can only close by calling customer service which is the same amount of funas going to the dentist and are charged a monthly fee if you don't skip the month. They also hardly ever have anything in stock regarding size.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying clothes for my daughter, so it is definitely important that I find clothes that are durable, a good style, and a good price. Fabkids has it all! They are great quality and the prices are great! You can skip months when you don't feel like buying also, which is awesome.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I think FabKids is okay. Sometimes they go for months with nothing I like at all, sometimes they have quite a few things. I honestly feel like their stuff is a bit overpriced for the quality. The fit is often weird. It's just really inconsistent. I find stuff just as nice and way cheaper from Target, Children's Place, etc.
Jazmyn B.
Marion, AR
I ordered from this site around Christmas and received my package on Christmas eve. The tracker said it would not be here until the day after Christmas. There isn't a lot of clothes to choose from. I wish they had more.
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?