BY FABKIDS #72 in Clothing Stores & Brands

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Kaitlin R.
I adore this site so much. All the stuff on it is reasonably priced and they have cute things. I ordered a pair of leather knee high boots for $40s total (shipping & handling included) and they came in in THREE DAYS! WOW! I was shocked at how quick they came in. I am satisfied because they are good quality shoes. I'm pretty rough on shoes and they have put up with me.Thank you JustFab! :)
Maggie H.
Uniontown, OH
I have been a subscriber since it started and love it! I have an 8-year old son and these are his favorite clothes. I get an email when new items are added and I can skip a month if I don't want to purchase anything at that time. If I don't skip the month, I get credits to use on future purchases. The quality of the clothing is great and very on-trend. The prices are really good, too.
sarah r.
Raleigh, NC
I'm a member of this site and have ordered shoes for my daughter, which were great quality. I've been reluctant to buy an outfit yet- $30 for leggings and tunic is a little higher than I want to pay. I can get a similar outfit for $10 cheaper other places. HOWEVER, I do like that the outfits are funky and cute and will go there to buy something for a fun/special occasion.
Wynsda W.
Indianapolis, IN
You get suckered in with the great starter deal -BOGO Shoes! However, you are then locked into having an account which you can only close by calling customer service which is the same amount of funas going to the dentist and are charged a monthly fee if you don't skip the month. They also hardly ever have anything in stock regarding size.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I love buying clothes for my daughter, so it is definitely important that I find clothes that are durable, a good style, and a good price. Fabkids has it all! They are great quality and the prices are great! You can skip months when you don't feel like buying also, which is awesome.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
I think FabKids is okay. Sometimes they go for months with nothing I like at all, sometimes they have quite a few things. I honestly feel like their stuff is a bit overpriced for the quality. The fit is often weird. It's just really inconsistent. I find stuff just as nice and way cheaper from Target, Children's Place, etc.
Jazmyn B.
Antioch, TN
I ordered from this site around Christmas and received my package on Christmas eve. The tracker said it would not be here until the day after Christmas. There isn't a lot of clothes to choose from. I wish they had more.
Dawn B.
You will have to pay a monthly payment, they rarely have your size and overall just not worth the hassel this company is charging. Would be great if you were able to use at your desire instead of required monthly.
Ashley S.
Indianapolis , IN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Finding a site for little girls clothes is easy, finding one that has cute clothes with good quality for a fair price is not as easy. You can get a whole outfit, shoes included for $30. And to me that's a steal.
Kaira J.
Akron, OH
Can not believe they are still in business, this company is the worst! And don't even think about calling or even chatting with their customer service, they only make the situation worse. Save your money and just go to Walmart or something instead of wasting money on their cheap stuff.
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake, WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?