BY FABKIDS

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
This retailer is great for trendy children's apparrel. They run true to size and fairly inexpensive. They have infant,toddler, and children sizes in each store .
Kimberlee P.
Watertown , TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Overall I like FabKids although maybe a little more "in theory" than the actual site....the selection of clothes for boys is a bit hit or miss which means we go months without liking outfits then will want several in one month. I do not like having to log in and skip by a certain day of the month or risk getting charged. I think if I had a girl I would like it better since the girls selection has more variety. When the outfits are our style I love them, when they are not our style not so much.
Ninette B.
Billings, MT
These are amazing shoes. She thinks thier very comfy. Wears them all the time. They are made very well and thier always coming out with new cute styles FabKids
Passion B.
I joined #FabKids last month, and I like it. I joined when they had a special promotion where you get 50% off your first outfit for becoming a V.I.P. member, plus a $10 credit (which made the total cost only $4.98). It was a great #deal I like how I can skip a month if I don't find anything that I like or if I just want to take a little break from the subscription. Only thing is, sometimes I may find a few items that I think are over priced, and the selection for the boys clothing is not is large of a variety as it is for girls.
Kelsey C.
I have bought my niece two outfits from here for a grand total of $10 for both. One included shoes! I love their selections and the quality is great! I accidentally ordered a wrong size and when I went to return it, they were all sold out. I called the customer service and he fixed everything for me in minutes. Seriously the best customer service I've ever had. Just remember to skip your month and you'll be fine.

Also if you have a just fab membership, about two weeks after you sign up, you'll get a promo for a free outfit from the fab kids. That's how I got my nieces outfits along with the $10 credit.
Megan P.
We've used the FabKids clothing "subscription" service for over a year now. My daughter loves choosing an adorable outfit. When you sign up, you can get a great discount on one outfit, and then every month you can choose to either purchase another outfit or skip that month. Now that they have boys clothing, I have even purchased things for my son. The clothes come in an adorable pink or blue box. All the clothing is soft, comfortable, and the kids love them! Plus, just like Zappos.com, there are free returns/exchanges if something doesn't fit or you aren't satisfied!
Kristina S.
Clarksville, TN
I joined when they offered your first outfit free. I got my niece an adorable pink plaid dress. All I had to pay was shipping. I have to remember to skip by the 5th of every month if I don't want to be charged that month for an outfit. Since I've been a member, I've only purchased 2 outfits. Their girls clothes are pretty and very bright colored. I find their sizing to be a little bit weird. Make sure you look at their size chart to determine the best size. I do not like any of their boys stuff. I feel like they have more options for girls clothes than the boys.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm inlove with FabKids I literally recieved this whole outfit for $4.95.. they have a lot of cool deals, I totally recommend you to sign up for it, I'm ūüíĮ‚úĒ that you will love it forsure!! The packaging was so cute, and the clothes smelled fanaminal!! Everything was very organized, each thing in this bag, was placed in a clear bag.. and recipe is also included inside..
Brandy W.
Absolutely love the fact that they offered a promotion for all new VIPs to receive a free pair of shoes or an outfit of your own choice only had to pay shipping. I ordered a pair of boots for my daughter they arrived quickly and you can't beat the price. They have been fantastic in my busy lifestyle. My daughter loved the boots and that makes this company a winner in my book.
Janelle B.
N Tonawanda, NY
I think this website is deceiving. It seems as though as long as you sign up you have all these great deals automatically, which is true. But if you don't read the fine print, you would not realize that you are charged every month for your membership, whether you buy something or not. I think that if you are going to buy a lot, it is definitely worth it, but if you don't do a ton of online shopping, it is not worth a monthly payment or the hassle of remembering to skip months.
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?