BY FABKIDS #70 in Clothing Stores & Brands

FabKids allows parents to create style profiles for their kids, and shop outfits styled specifically for them.

• Whos has shopped here? Looking for a new store for my kids1 Answers
  • Is fab kids new? never heard of it. how are their product...1 Answers
  • Is this a membership?2 Answers
FabKids
  • "You can skip any month if you don't like any outfits or if you don't have a budget for it..but their clothes id very good quality and my son looks awesome in their outfits!" in 5 reviews
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Shopping online is a breeze but this site makes shopping for kids super easy with a full array of fashion choices,. You can be a VIP without a fee just by skipping a month anytime you like and the fee itself is applied to your shopping cost if you decide not to cost so its really a credit for something you are already buying. WiN WIN
Bonita S.
Parkville
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I wasn’t really impressed with the shoes I ordered for my daughter. The sizing was off they were a bit to big, they also had a bit of visible glue on the sides. I had gotten them as part of a sign up deal for $10 shoes so we kept them but I won’t be ordering anything at full price.
Chasity S.
Rock Falls, IL
I purchased shoes for my toddler via fabkids. I joined the vip so I was able to get the shoes free just pay shipping. The shoe sizes for kids are confusing however. My toddler wears a size 9.5 us. So i measured his feet in inches and they said 13 would be perfect for him. I received them today and they are us 13. They are huge. It will be a few years before he can grow into them but they are so cute nonetheless.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
For $30 you only get 1 outfit or 1 pair of sneakers. And you still have to pay for shipping. I'm sorry $35 for an outfit (no shoes) it not feasible for our family especially when it's for a 3 year old. Stupid that you can't get your money back. I thought they were going to have better sales than that. I'll just stick to my normal places
Marquita S.
Richmond
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Fab Kids has the cutest clothes for kids. I purchased outfits for my cousin. I love that you can purchase the whole outfit and have the option of separates. Plus the prices are very affordable and the clothes are on trend. I would recommend Fab Kids to anyone for kids clothing.
Jessica T.
Fairview, WV
Love Love Love. Always something fresh and new for my girls. I have 4. I shop for the bigger ladies. The sizes start at 2t. The clothes are wonderfully and hold up. They are wonderful. They change the styles as the trends change.
Thia B.
Chattanooga, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
They have super cute styles that my daughters love so much. Everytime we get a package they're so excited to open it. They have well made clothing and adorable shoes. Highly recommend checking them out.
Candi G.
New Port Richey
Worst customer service I have ever dealt with. Granted I don't call customer service with many companies. I had to call this one 3x's waiting for a credit on a return that they received for over a month. I had been a VIP member over the years and this was my first return. Items were unopened that I returned after opening the one I kept and it was poor quality. I then only received a partial refund with an explanation they kept 5.03 for a shipping fee even though the web site stated no return fee. Last time I shop with this company.
Miranda a.
Guntersville , AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Love all their products, such great quality. I have ordered from them three times now. My daughter loves the dress I bought for her and the quality is amazing! Will continue ordering from them. You can enroll for a monthly subscription or skip a month.
Natasha B.
Hays, NC
Some of my son's favorite outfits have been purchased from FabKids! They have awesome sales and they offer great items for little boys, that offer the cute trendy looks that moms want on their little boy's and the comfy pieces that little boys actually want to wear! My favorite purchase from FabKids is my son's camo joggers and What's Your Wifi Password tee. We love FabKids!
Shonda K.
So is it really worth all the hype... and are their prices reasonable?
Melissa H.
Medical Lake , WA
I see that people are saying the sizing is off. How's the clothes fitting? Do they run big or small?
khadijah c.
Adelanto, CA
How is the quality of the clothing
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
DO YOU HAVE A MEN SELECTION?
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
Never even heard of this. Do they have a boys section? Good quality clothing?