BY FABFITFUN #4 in Subscription Boxes

Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

• Are all boxes the same for every person or are they custo...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this box? Thoughts? FabFitFun Box5 Answers
  • Which of the FabFitFun subscriptions do you recommend? I'...3 Answers
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
I bought myself a Fab Fit Fun subscription box for myself for Christmas and absolutely loved it: I loved it so much that I bought myself the annual subscription package for about $200.00 that’s 4 boxes a year . If I would’ve done the monthly subscription I would’ve been paying way more in the long run . I love that you are able to make your own profile that is like a survey of what you do and don’t like and what you would like to receive. With the annual subscription you are able to choose between two items about 3-4 times of what you want then they throw in a few extra items that I believe everyone receives. You are able to add on add on’s as well. They usually have a whole bunch of items arranging from home, healthy, beauty, fitness and more. The add on’s are on sale and are always nice things. Everything is brand new and full sized products. If you are an annual subscriber you are able to see and purchase add on’s before the seasonal members. I absolutely love this subscription box and highly recommend it to every woman who can afford to do so.

Here’s my referral code link: feel free to use it to get your first box discounted.
Jocelyn W.
Lincoln
I have received one box (Fall ‘17), and I loved it. I use/used every single product that was in my box. I give this box four stars because I haven’t been as fond of the last two boxes they have released, but with a subscription box like this you can’t expect that you will like every single product. I also feel like the prices of some products are a little ridiculous ($20 fuzzy socks for example), and they could be replaced with more interesting things. However, the value is great, as you spend only $50 for over $200 worth of products! As a first time subscriber, it is also very easy to find $10 off coupons.

FabFitFun’s branding is phenomenal, and I enjoy following their social media accounts. I also feel good when I purchase this box because with every season they choose a charity organization to benefit.

I can’t end this review without talking about FabFitFun’s AMAZING customer service team. Interactions are quick and efficient, and their employees have treated me so well. That alone makes me want to buy another box.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I absolutely ADORE this subscription!! I received my first box over the winter and just received my spring box. They put a lot of love into these boxes. Some of the items I got I would not necessarily purchase myself, but I'm so glad I own them now! They have incredible customer service which is very important to me. It seems they cover all categories in your lifestyle from the gym, to the bath, to relaxation, to your make-up and accessories. It's $50 every quarter and you get $200 to $300 plus worth of product. I have 12 subscriptions and FabFitFun is my top!!
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
This is my first fabFitFun box and I got the spring 2018 editors box. It’s a great deal the products in my box are $200+ dollars and with their promo code I got it for 29.99. I believe I will continue with the subscription because the products are just more than worth it. I received a Kate Somerville exfoliator and a Briogeo hair mask, I have tried both of these products and LOVE them, that is what sold me on trying out this subscription service. If I were to have bought these separately the hair mask alone would have been $28 dollars, so it just made sense to do the box. Plus, I received so many other new products to try and I’m very excited about that. My favorite thing about this subscription box in comparison to others so far is that this box gives you full size products!
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
I'm not currently subscribed to Fab Fit & Fun but my mom is and I get to see everything when it comes quarterly. Well, first of the boxes are so cute and pretty big, then all the different unique products definitely make this box amazing. They are all full size Products and it's anything from skincare to scarfs, candles, a hand held back massager. The best thing is that my mom is subscribed to so many other boxes she always gives me things outta the box as well as the beautiful boxes. It's definitely worth to get and I love that she gets it and gives me a majority of the things!😍
J :.
This was my first Fabfitfun box and I am so excited to try all my products!! I got so much stuff for a great price including:
Tarte Leave Your Mark Limited Edition Eyeshadow Palette Mytagalongs Gel Hot/cold Pack, Size One Size - Blue Spongelle Body Wash Infused Buffer - 10 Washes - French Lavender - Meyer Lemon Kate Somerville ExfoliKate® Intensive Exfoliating Treatment Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair! Deep conditioning mask. Free people x understated leather starry eyed travel eye mask - mint. Homemade by Ayesha Curry "I'd rather be in bed" Ceramic mug. Rachel Pally - Reversible clutch - Paradise.
Jessica B.
Okay ladies, this is a seasonal sub box and i believe its $49.95 every season and you always revieve over $100 dollars in beauty, fashion and fitness products! So worth the money.

I've truly never been disappointed by this box! Ever. They always send full size and useful products. I am a executive subscriber so I'm able to choose a few items I receive every season which is a great option to have! I've been subscribed for a year now and have received items such as Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray , Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz , Juice Beauty® Smoothing Eye Concentrate, and Imm Living Inc. jewelry tray and so much more! I absolute adore everything I've received. One of my holy grail facial peels, Org O.R.G. Mineral 8-ounce Body Peel was discovered in my first fabfitfun. 💜

I totally suggest this sub box for anyone who's new to subscriptions and wants to discover new brands, companies and products! Give it a shot, if you find something you're not a huge fan of, I'm sure it'd make a great gift for someone you love!
Bobbi S.
Riverton
I was so excited to get this subscription box and I wasn't disappointed. There were a couple things I didn't love but I had been wanting to try a silicone make up sponge and I got one! (I don't like it) but the shower sponge is fabulous!! So is mud mask, the earrings are perfect for me - not to big and flashy! The muscle soak is the bomb! I haven't worn the poncho, Im just not quite sure how to wear it, but its super soft and really pretty! The eye shadows are so pretty too! My next box is on its way - I can't wait :) I love trying new products and these were all full size!
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
I absolutely love my FabFitFun! For only $50 you get soooo many items that cost more than $200.
I love how it combines makeup, skincare, fashion, fitness and wellness products and products for everyday use.
Another great thing about this box is that it offers high-quality product. In my Spring Editor’s box I got a Tarte Eyeshadow Pallete($30), a Kate Somervile face Exfoliator($75) and a Briogeo hair mask($30). I would never spend that much money to get these products and experience their effect on me.
Every box matches the season perfectly and you get products that you will get a lot of use out of during the particular month.
I love how you can pick between some products but others stay secret until you receive them.

Overall, my favorite subscription box! It might seem like it costs a lot but it really doesn’t. What you get is so awesome and so worth the $50.

Definitely recommend this box!!!
Tiffany L.
Sauk Rapids, MN
I just received my first FabFitFun box and I'm in love. I got a muscle roller thing and a ISH lipstick palette. I'm in love with the palette! It is so pigmented and you can mix and match the colors. I kind was upset at first when it didn't ship out the day it say so on the website but after getting the box it defiantly was worth the wait. I didn't believe the prices that the paper inside the box said they cost until I looked them up myself and it was TRUE! I got over $300 worth of stuff just for $49.99. Plus I love that it is seasonal so I'm not wasting my money. I highly recommend it. Here is my code so you can try it out yourself.
Carliece T.
How can I receive one of these boxes???
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
What is the best option between Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox or Fatfitfun? Actually, What do you think will be the perfect combination with two subscriptions ?
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these boxes worth it? What have your favorite boxes been and what did you receive in them? I guess I just want to know if I would use all of the products; I cancelled my Ipsy subscription just because I didn't use half of the products I received.
How do we get this? I'm confused on how we get these boxes?
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
What type of products specifically do you get? Is it really worth the $50? How would you compare this to ipsy