BY FABFITFUN #2 in Subscription Boxes

Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

• Are all boxes the same for every person or are they custo...5 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this box? Thoughts? FabFitFun Box5 Answers
  • Which of the FabFitFun subscriptions do you recommend? I'...3 Answers
Ellie R.
Tempe, AZ
I have a huge “thorn in my paw” issue with Fabfitfun! When I watch the countless influencers on YouTube “allege” that they aren’t being paid or compensated for their Fabfitfun reviews/videos, it’s an outright untruth!!! Because the merchandise they are reviewing is “completely free” and enormously expensive, that is INDEED a form of compensation!! So, at least be honest about it?? If a particular box retails for over $300, then that is absolutely “being compensated.” Please don’t get me wrong, I have “no” issues with influencers reviewing products that they received for free as long as they are “honest” about it! In fact, as an influencer myself who has reviewed items that I received at no cost to review, I always add the disclaimer that I did indeed receive the item at no cost for review! I was “once” a very devoted Fabfitfun member for over 2 years and I literally spent “thousands” of my own, personal dollars on boxes, add-ons, edit sales, etc over that 2 year period. I’m not exaggerating in the slightest, I truly have spent thousands in 2 years! I was “also” a select member so always paid a full year in advance. After paying for the full 2018 year, just prior to the Summer Box release, I unsubscribed and demanded a full refund! My reason for doing so is because Fabfitfun NOW ONLY cares about their “non paying” Youtubers/influencers than their actual devoted, paying customer base! I got sick and tired of watching all of the MANY, MANY videos of people getting enormous amounts of “free stuff” while the paying customers couldn’t even get some of the advertised merchandise because it was already “sold out”, no, given away for FREE, before it was even available for select members to purchase?? It was SO beyond disrespectful to their customers, it was egregious! I tried to call them and let them know how bad it looked from a consumer’s viewpoint and they didn’t care in the slightest, so I cancelled immediately and haven’t looked back! As I stated, I too, am an influencer and as such, have to put in a disclaimer for every review I do. I GREATLY appreciate the opportunities I’ve had; however, the companies I work with don’t give away the farm before feeding their own herd!!! It’s respectable, minimalistic, and furthermore, “realistic”! Fabfitfun took advantage of me by expecting that I would “always” be the devoted customer despite all I was seeing on YouTube. They were WRONG; moreover, I will continue doing my best to get the truth out so other potential customers know how they do their business in advance. It is not my intention to hurt Fabfitfun, but as a consumer myself, I feel it’s my duty to report the good and the bad about everything I review. I have no problem with companies using influencers to review and promote their products; however, Fabfitfun takes that to a whole new level of ridiculous, and in doing so, have harmed much of their actual paying customer base in the process!!! I’ve found other “lifestyle” boxes that are far better and yes, they “only” use a handful of influencers, but not anywhere close to the disgusting level of nauseam that Fabfitfun does!! In addition, Fabfitfun “doesn’t” need to give away MANY thousands of dollars in add-ons either to influencers, Fabfitfun FB lives are on point and do the reviewing job quite well!!! Do I think giving their influencers an add-on or two to review is ok, yes! However, they are sending GIANT boxes out with thousands of dollars in free merchandise to ALL of them, for what?? How many influencers does one company need to do their reviews, truly?? By the time they “shower” all of their “non paying” reviewers with tons of free add-ons, their own customers can’t even purchase many of them because Fabfitfun gave most or all of their quantity away for free??? It’s horrible and unfair which is why I finally had enough of feeling unimportant/insignificant and cancelled.
Shannon S.
Bakersfield
I bought myself a Fab Fit Fun subscription box for myself for Christmas and absolutely loved it: I loved it so much that I bought myself the annual subscription package for about $200.00 that’s 4 boxes a year . If I would’ve done the monthly subscription I would’ve been paying way more in the long run . I love that you are able to make your own profile that is like a survey of what you do and don’t like and what you would like to receive. With the annual subscription you are able to choose between two items about 3-4 times of what you want then they throw in a few extra items that I believe everyone receives. You are able to add on add on’s as well. They usually have a whole bunch of items arranging from home, healthy, beauty, fitness and more. The add on’s are on sale and are always nice things. Everything is brand new and full sized products. If you are an annual subscriber you are able to see and purchase add on’s before the seasonal members. I absolutely love this subscription box and highly recommend it to every woman who can afford to do so.

Here’s my referral code link: feel free to use it to get your first box discounted.
Lauren E.
Providence, RI
When it comes to subscription boxes this one is good but I wasn’t as impressed as everyone else seems to be. I don’t feel they really listen to the profile they have you fill out when “selecting” items. I received the editors box and was made to believe that I would be able to choose between Turkish towel or the Foreo Luna... at the time I wasn’t able too, but a few weeks later while looking at purchasing a box for my mother they then made that a choice option instead of randomized which really annoyed me. If they had looked and actually “selected” items based on my profile they’d have known I have 0 need for this towel and would get better use of the Foreo. That being said I think more than anything even if they say the box is valued at $309 it doesn’t mean much to me when the only product i will use in my box is MAYBE the Whish cleanser and only one I have used is the Dr. Brandt pore primer. I just don’t believe that they are exactly worth the hype with this first box I received and don’t see the need to reorder seeing as pretty much vast majority received a Foreo and it was still an option for the editors box a week ago when ordering. Such a shame since I had really high hopes.
Kashmir G.
West Jordan
The summer box is fabulous as soon as I get through more of my items I’ll give the more detailed review of each but I got a natural facial sunscreen that I’m hoping won’t irritate my sensitive skin. I got some papaya peel. The tarte contour kit which I’ve already said I won’t like because I hate cream contour products but I will use the highlight products ... The pearl ring is gorgeous... And a little facial cleansing applicator that everybody is all agog about do I need to say what it is? (foreo) I plan on syncing that up tomorrow. I’ve already downloaded the app that goes with it. I can’t believe I have a facial cleansing applicator that syncs with my phone. Wow what a world!

Update. I just used my FOREO Luna Fofo. I tried scanning the barcode to enter it but for some reason it’s not working sometimes I think this app is useless. Anyway could not be more happy with my new facial product it is so much softer than I imagined it to be. It analyzed my face and then gave me my cleansing routine and my skin feels like 1 million bucks almost as soft as the FOREO. I can’t believe I’ve never had one now I don’t know what I would do without it. It’s absolutely outstanding. I used a natural plant-based cleanser and it works perfect with it but I just don’t even know what to say I’m still flabbergasted I had no idea something like this existed... I thought we were still on the facial spinning brushes which I don’t like so I’ve never looked into it. Wow!
Jackie H.
Cedar Park
I liked the starter box so much, and after learning that the summer box included a Foreo Luna device, I bought the full subscription. I didn’t get to pick any of the products, since I did not pay for a full year. I didn’t mind not having the option to personally select a few items, because I like the mystery of getting unknown items. Over all, this was a great box. It had a variety of different categories, such as body care, makeup, skincare, and home items. It introduced me to a few new brands, which is what subscription boxes should do in my opinion. I even found a new product that I didn't know I needed in my life, muscle gel. The box’s value exceeds the cost of the box, making it a great steal. I think this is my new favorite subscription. I look forward to my next box.
Aparna V.
cerritos
I cannot say enough about my experience with the fabfitfun subscription!!! The deal here cannot be beat. I only paid 40 dollars for over 200 dollars worth of items! As a makeup and skincare junkie I was happy to see products such as sunscreen and an AHA exfoliating peel. I was also delighted to try out the new foreo fofo before it hit the stores. I found the summer 2018 box full of products I would want to use on the regular including the tartiest pro glow palette retailing for 45 dollars on its own.

pro tip for fabfitfun: Wait for the spoilers that come out before ordering your box each season. Since one can subscribe seasonally, some key items of the fabfitfun boxes can be previewed before deciding to purchase for that season, so you dont have to spend on  a box that consists of items you might not want!

All in all a great deal, highly recommend the seasonal subscription
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
The Fab, Fit, Fun Box was the best Subscription box I’ve received so far! I absolutely love it! Just the box alone comes with amazing full size products and they are great products, you get an array of items from yoga throws to jewelry and my fave the makeup and it’s all full size! You do get $200 worth of products and I love that it’s seasonal 4 boxes a year and that’s just about perfect at the price point I was actually surprised how fast the next box came. Plus you have a time frame prior to getting your boxes each time that allows you to get add ones at a great price! For me no other subscription box has beat it! I highly recommend trying Fab,Fit, Fun Subscription boxes! 💕😊🙌🏼💃
Mary D.
New Lenox, IL
This is my first fabFitFun box and I got the spring 2018 editors box. It’s a great deal the products in my box are $200+ dollars and with their promo code I got it for 29.99. I believe I will continue with the subscription because the products are just more than worth it. I received a Kate Somerville exfoliator and a Briogeo hair mask, I have tried both of these products and LOVE them, that is what sold me on trying out this subscription service. If I were to have bought these separately the hair mask alone would have been $28 dollars, so it just made sense to do the box. Plus, I received so many other new products to try and I’m very excited about that. My favorite thing about this subscription box in comparison to others so far is that this box gives you full size products!
Casey L.
Mayville, WI
I received the summer editor's box. I'm absolutely blown away at the value for the price. The Spongelle was just ok. It did upset my sensitive skin a bit. The Train case was amazing though. The quality was out of this world. Loved the necklace and the Ahava Water hand cream with dead sea minerals! And the Tula probiotic pads are amazing as well. I absolutely love the Dr. Brandt's luminizing primer.. And the makeup drop, i am totally impressed with how it works and does not waste. But the overall winner from this box was hands down the LUNA Foreo FoFo.. I will be staying subscribed to see what the fall box has to offer!
Teresa N.
FabFitFun's subscription box is a bit different from other's such as Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox, etc. Instead of monthly subscription boxes with foil samples or travel size products every month FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription with full size products. It covers all aspects of life from beauty, wellness, and home every 4 months. My skin is sensitive and I appreciate this concept better. I like to give my skin some time to test out products before changing to new skincare products. I used to rotate through skincare and makeup products every couple of weeks that my skin was freaking out on me. These full size products makes the money so worth it in comparison to all the foil packets that's one use and then toss. If you're going to get one subscription box then FabFitFun is the one to go with! I can't wait for the my next box!
Callie R.
Brentwood, CA
What do you guys think about Fab Fit Fun? I’m considering ordering the summer box mostly for the Foreo Luna Fofo brush. Is it worth it? I’m thinking of just buying the one box. FabFitFun BoxFOREO LUNA play Fuchsia
Carliece T.
How can I receive one of these boxes???
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
What is the best option between Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox or Fatfitfun? Actually, What do you think will be the perfect combination with two subscriptions ?
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
Are these boxes worth it? What have your favorite boxes been and what did you receive in them? I guess I just want to know if I would use all of the products; I cancelled my Ipsy subscription just because I didn't use half of the products I received.
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
Does anyone get the fabfitfun box? Is it worth it? Or do you recommend a different subscription box instead?