Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

Is this worth the $$? I’m looking to get the most for my money while trying out new brands!
How does one get a sample box?
Can you actually choose every item in your box, or do you have to pay more for that option?
Start your review of FabFitFun Box!
How would you rate this product?
Rachael Z.
Glendale Hts, IL
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Rachael Z.
So much value packed into one box! Got an annual membership and it's worth it because you get to customize everything and before everyone else. Has a bit of everything including fun things like activity books, planters, even a wine tumbler and speaker cooler bag. Also has makeup, clothing, workout items, and much more! They even give you stickers and a planner that makes your whole year!
Alessandra P.
Roswell, GA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Alessandra P.
I have a subscription box problem, so I have high expectations for them. I previously had a FabFitFun subscription about two years ago and was underwhelmed. It was always a bunch of stuff I would never use. After canceling, I decided to resubscribe for an annual membership. Having the ability to customize is a game changer for me (though the products I can’t customize are hit or miss). I also think the deals in their add-on marketplace are 10/10, which makes the subscription worth it (though it also makes me buy more...). More recently, I’m impressed by their choice to have more eco-friendly boxes and the variety of the choice objects. I definitely prefer Causebox, and I don’t know whether I will renew for another year, but overall I think FabFitFun is a great lifestyle subscription box!
Sarah G.
Maplewood, MN
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Sarah G.
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Sarah G.
I love getting these boxes! I am an annual subscriber which means I get to pick items out that I want. Then they send a couple surprise gifts as well. They also have add ons, you get special shopping deals as well. Each box is about $40 and you get hundreds of dollars worth of items. It is a fun surprise/gift to myself every season.
Jaime C.
Brunswick, GA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Jaime C.
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Jaime C.
Just received my summer FFF box. This is my 2nd box and I love it all. My experience with Fabfitfun has been awesome and their customer service has been excellent so far. FabFitFun Box
Kate S.
San Francisco, CA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Kate S.
I got an annual membership and received my second (spring) box today. And even the products selected for me by FFF were great and got me excited.
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Lindsay S.
The value and of this box and quality of items are unmatched! I’m obsessed! I would love to see more jewelry, but otherwise it’s just amazing! Such an affordable way to pamper yourself and be bougie on a budget.
Casey H.
Wausau, WI
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Casey H.
FabFitFun boxes are my favorite and a great gift option as well. It’s like celebrating your birthday 4 times a year!
tamara H.
Duluth, GA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by tamara H.
Loved The BOX! But Sometimes it Is a Hit Or Miss. One season I get some really great products and The next One I Just get like “okay” items. Overall, I still enjoy all OF them. I enjoy receiving them and I enjoy opening them. For The price OF One BOX versus The price OF what Is inside Is what I say, a Pretty good deal!
Lisa P.
Houghton Lake, MI
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Lisa P.
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Lisa P.
One of my fav subscription boxes of the many that i receive. I def recommend ya check it out ❤️FabFitFun Box
Laura W.
Eugene, OR
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Laura W.
This is by far the best subscription box that I have ever had a subscription to! I love the variety of products that are included & the add on options are phenomenal. I definitely recommend subscribing to this box 100%. I can’t speak more highly of fabfitfun!!!

518 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brandy H.
Sullivan, MO
il y a un mois
Danielle B. il y a un mois
I just unsubscribed, but it wasn't because I didn't like my items, it was because I've had so very many shipping and customer service problems... My favorite item in the Summer box was the PMD facial brush. It made the box more than worth it to me. Also, for one of the customizations, was my favorite sunscreen, which I normally pay $34 for.
Krista H.
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 3 mois
Anna G. il y a 2 mois
Hi! As additional items, I added OUAI Detox Shampoo + Scalp Massager, Milly Jewelry Case and BaubleBar Build Your Own Bracelet Kit. I also bought a few add ons from their sale. I’m really looking forward to getting the summer box!
Samantha T.
Castro Valley, CA
il y a 3 mois
Kate P. il y a 3 mois
I love my boxes! Love purchasing extras at the discounted prices as well.