BY FABFITFUN #5 in Subscription Boxes

Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

Andrea F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this box! I received a yearly subscription as a birthday present (it makes a great, easy gift!) and will definitely be renewing my membership. It's only $49.95 every three months for a seasonally curated box filled with a great variety of full sized products. You also get a discount if you pay for the year upfront! The value always well exceeds the price you pay and it always feels like a present to see what's inside.

Unlike other boxes, the fact that it comes every season instead of every month makes it more affordable, and also means you won't get left with a huge number of products you'll never use. I love that there's a wide range of categories, and that it's not solely beauty items. Boxes have home decor, fitness items, beauty products, hair products, clothing, jewelry, kitchen items, books, etc. You even get some choice in the color/type of products if you don't mind a few spoilers about what you'll be receiving.

I highly HIGHLY recommend this subscription service!
Jennifer H.
Dunedin, FL
The name suggests it all: it is fabulous, perfect for the athletic gal (not me, I just walk around campus/the city whenever) and full of fun surprises! Sadly, the Winter box is sold out but it is not too late to get the Editor's box! The Editor's box features face masks, bath salts, and eyeshadow palette very similar to the Doucce one in the Winter one! You also get all the bath essentials and a nice little beauty sponge (what everyone uses to apply their foundation these days :) Choose between a lush scarf or a poncho! You can even wear the poncho as a scarf or as belted knitwear! Customize to your heart's content if you want to! That is what FabFitFun is all about! Use FIRSTBOX to get $10 off your first box here
Jessica B.
Okay ladies, this is a seasonal sub box and i believe its $49.95 every season and you always revieve over $100 dollars in beauty, fashion and fitness products! So worth the money.

I've truly never been disappointed by this box! Ever. They always send full size and useful products. I am a executive subscriber so I'm able to choose a few items I receive every season which is a great option to have! I've been subscribed for a year now and have received items such as Briogeo Rosarco Milk Reparative Leave-In Conditioning Spray , Dr. Brandt Skincare PoreDermabrasion(TM) Pore Perfecting Exfoliator 2 oz , Juice Beauty Smoothing Eye Concentrate, and Imm Living Inc. jewelry tray and so much more! I absolute adore everything I've received. One of my holy grail facial peels, Org O.R.G. Mineral 8-ounce Body Peel was discovered in my first fabfitfun. 💜

I totally suggest this sub box for anyone who's new to subscriptions and wants to discover new brands, companies and products! Give it a shot, if you find something you're not a huge fan of, I'm sure it'd make a great gift for someone you love!
Virginia G.
Zeeland , MI
 Love this box it’s only $50 you get over $200 -$300 worth of products. it’s a seasonal box it’s not a monthly box which is perfect for those times of the year that you were looking for some great products then you have it shipped in your box .   There’s also an option of adding on products big give you that notification and you get to add on products to your box they ship that to you .  Every box goes to a great organization the money use to buy a box goes to a great organization .  It’s definitely a box that is worth the pain and $50 for because you get some really great products that are always full size  over at the price of the $50 .
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
I was so excited to try FABFITFUN I watched all the unboxing videos and was really excited. I got my editors box and WOW not only was there very little in there it was also nothing I could use or enjoy .. NONE of my preferences were even considered when putting stuff in the box .. I THINK ,I can use the scrub but that's it... I feel like I wasted my money, got cheap junk jewelry that I can get at Walmart in the sunglass section and terrible smelling floral stuff. Not at all like the celebs tout as a super awesome deal ...  Super disappointed and can't recommend this to anyone. Falsefakeflop is more like it .
Jillian M.
This is by far my FAVORITE lifestyle box. It ships once every quarter, which is often enough so you don’t get over loaded with stuff. You can customize some of the items. They have perks if you prepay for a year. And the variety of items in the box is EXCELLENT. Jewelry, fitness, makeup, home decor, kitchen items, clothing, you name it. They do a PHENOMENAL job curating. If you don’t like an item you know someone who will. The value is always sky high for what you’re paying. You really cannot go wrong. I’ve subbed for 3-4 years now (since Giuliana Rancic was in charge!😳) and I have yet to be disappointed.
DeAnna A.
Bristol, VA
FabFitFun always surprises me with the most amazing products in their boxes. The variety between beauty, jewelry, hair care, and many more can’t be beat. There hasn’t been anything in any of my boxes that I haven’t been able to use. FabFitFun is a subscription I will never get rid of and I can’t wait for the next box to come out. Along with the box, you get the wonderful opportunity to purchase add-ons which are additional products at a deep discounted price. I always take advantage of that part of the program. If anyone has ever thought about subscribing to FabFitFun, do it now! The new box will be here soon for Winter and you don’t want to miss out! Spongelle Infused Body Wash Buffer 14+ Washes - Bulgarian Rose - Wild Flower
Danielle M.
It’s a little more of an investment than other beauty subscriptions, but everything comes with full size products and usually the whole box is worth &200+. I’ve gotten really great skin care products... some of my favorites so far! But sometimes the other products are kind of hit and miss. Like the jewelry and fashion products. They are great quality, but now always something I’m going to use. FFF recently added a little more customization to the box and I think it’s definitely made it a more worthwhile subscription!
Jody S.
Locust Grove, GA
I love this subscription box. It is a seasonal box that comes four times a year. Each box has a value of $200 or more in various products . The cost is $49.99 each box. Each box contains the hottest items for that season. Items are beauty, fashion & fitness. Each box also includes a mini magazine which details each item in the box. Each box also partners with a different charity too. Well worth the purchase!!!
Karin S.
GLENDALE, AZ
This is by far my absolute favorite subscription box! It's a seasonal box so you only get it 4 times a year. It's $50 each season or you can save money (and be able to customize more) by paying for a year up front. It's all full size products and a variety of products from makeup to skincare to clothes and even fitness. I've never received a box that was valued at less than $300. If you only ever get one subscription box it should be this! You will not be disappointed!
Carliece T.
How can I receive one of these boxes???
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
What is the best option between Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox or Fatfitfun? Actually, What do you think will be the perfect combination with two subscriptions ?
Bianca H.
Muncie, IN
What type of products specifically do you get? Is it really worth the $50? How would you compare this to ipsy
How do we get this? I'm confused on how we get these boxes?
Marisa B.
Oakville, ON
Is the box worth it? I live in Canada so the exchange rate makes this really pricey. I'm tempted to subscribe but I'm concerned that I'll regret it because I won't find enough value in all of the products. Has anyone signed up for the subscription and regretted it? & if so, why?