Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

Have you ever purchased a trial fabfitfun box aka starter box, where you only pay shipping? I just received mine and received 4 products and shipping was $8 CAD ...I'll post soon
When do you receive your first box ? I’m on tier 8 and still haven’t received a serve yet ?
Does anyone have an extra FabFit Fun starter box code? If so I’d really appreciate it‼️ #fabfitfun #starterbox
Start your review of FabFitFun Box!
How would you rate this product?
Kathleen G.
Jackson, NJ
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Kathleen G.
I just got my Winterbox and because I am currently an annual member, I was able to pick all six of my main products. My #beautyhaul contains some old favorites and some hopefully new ones! Avène Thermal Water 300ml, Vitamin-c Serum Scentuals-100% Natural Skin Care- Vitamin-c Serum 60 Ml 2 Fl Oz, Sunday Riley A+ High-Dose Retinoid Serum, [product:truly-clear-the-one-step-acne-solution-bar-w/confidence-case], Epare EPMF05 Electric Milk Frother, Grey, Glamnetic Verified Magnetic False Eyelashes - Black, Spongelle Pedi-Buffer with Built-In Cleanser, Briogeo Curl Charisma Rice Amino Avocado Leave-In Defining Creme, [product:aesthetica-felt-tip-liquid-eyeliner-pen-fast-drying-waterproof-&-smudge-proof-eye-liner], True Luscious Lucky Glow Bronze and Highlighter Palette reviews to come!!!! One star because I was hoping for a few extra samples as in past boxes and it was over 2 weeks late! Still recommend!
Nicole B.
Morrisville, NC
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Nicole B.
I recently got the FabFitFun starter box and wow! That was the best $5.99 I’ve ever spent! I received a Michael Kors passport wallet, a pretty woven basket, Pur glowing body oil, and a fruit butter lip mask. This definitely makes me want to subscribe to the regular box!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Terry W.
I looked into trying this. Way to #pricey for my #budget. I would never be able to #afford to do this this on my own. I think it's #extremely high. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody. I know this is real good quality,but to pricey for me. Sincerely Terry L. terribleterry63
Jennifer W.
Green Bay, WI
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Jennifer W.
I love getting the Fabfitfun box every season! I received the “Fenty Gloss Bomb Heat” duo in “Lemon Lava” and “Hot Cherry”, the “Farmacy Honey Halo” moisturizer, “Shoshanna” umbrella, “Flavor” spoon rest, “Gemelli Jenna” clip, “Hourglass Ambient Strobe Lightening Blush” in “Incandescent Electra” and I payed $7 extra to also receive the “Evenprime Hypernova Dark Circle Reducer Eye Serum”. This box was amazing, if you want $15 off your first box I was also sent a coupon code. Everyone has an affiliate link where you can get $10 off your first box, if you’d like mine just add me on Instagram and I can send you the link 💕
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Richelle L.
I love getting fabfitfun boxes though they are pricey they are worth it. I usually get a box every once in awhile but I decided to finally try a annual subscription. I love the annual subscription because you can pick every single item as well as getting your box earlier. Here is my last box I received before switching to annual and though I could only pick 4 of my items I was happy with what I received. My favorite items were the beautiful mugs and the UnHide blanket. FabFitFun
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Kayla M.
The FabFitFun Box is a seasonal subscription box delivering $200+ worth of full-sized products for $49.99. This seasonal box is definitely worth the money and will be your stylish guide to fun and functional favorites, including beauty, wellness, fashion, fitness, and food products. Items inside may include wearable tech, beauty products, healthy snacks, workout gear and more!
Tilena T.
Great Falls, SC
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Tilena T.
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Tilena T.
I love my FabFitFun subscription. They always have the cutest stuff and some really good deals. One of my favorite items I received was the Dutch oven. It is so pretty and I have received so many compliments on it. I highly recommend this subscription. I can send you a link to get a free trial box if you’re interested. Just let me know. 😁FabFitFun Box
Kaitlyn K.
Savannah, GA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Kaitlyn K.
this seasons winter box did not miss! i love the option for partial customization and then the remaining items picked for me are also always so great! i received a pair of house slipper. although cute, they are a little snug. i got an automatic wine opener which i cannot wait to use; after this pregnancy of course. Tula face cleanser is always a added bonus. That brand is one of my all time faves. I got a milk frother; WATCH OUT STARBUCKS!  1lb set of ankle weights which will be beyond helpful during my pregnancy. a 4 piece silicon cooking utensil set; who doesn’t love more kitchen items?! and finally a foot callus remover!
Susan  S.
Saint Leonard, MD
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Susan  S.
I just got my 2021 winter FabFitFun box! This is probably the only subscription box that I have that I anxiously wait for, the products and items in the box have all been top notch and I’ve used pretty much everything I’ve received.
Jasmine W.
Alexandria, VA
FabFitFun Box uploaded by Jasmine W.
Who doesn’t love their seasonal FabFitFun Box? The Fall box had so many goodies to choose from during customization. The add-ons were amazing this time around! I can’t wait to select things for my winter box.

556 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amy M.
Madison Hts, VA
1,248 reviews
il y a 3 mois
Fabfitfun ? FabFitFun Box when are the fallboxs ? Anyone know?
Carey H. il y a 3 mois
We seem allot alike. Depressive moments suck, I feel you rn. You got this!