BY FABFITFUN #5 in Subscription Boxes

Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

• Can someone give me a bit of advice when it comes to subs...6 Answers
  • Would any if you happen to have a starter box you could s...6 Answers
  • Jennifer B. I have been thinking of subscribing to this b...5 Answers
Buy on FabFitF...

Start your review of FabFitFun Box!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Walnut Ridge, AR
Y’all!! If you haven’t signed up & joined the FabFitFun community, then you’re seriously missing out on the best subscription box out right now!! I got these super awesome 9 FULL SIZE products retail valued at over $420 for just $49.99!! This is only my second box from FFF & I am beyond happy & excited about each & every item I have gotten thus far!! This box definitely has me #VACAY ready!! I can’t wait to see what they have in store for us next season!! 🙌🏼❤️Dr. Brandt® Pores No More® Luminizer PrimerRose Water Facial Mist Spray (240ml/8 fl.oz) - Hydrating & Moisturizing Toner - Setting Spray to Freshen Skin & Makeup - Glass Bottle - Vegan & Cruelty-Free | No Parabens, Sulfates, SiliconesGeneration Clay Ultra Violet Brightening Purple Clay Mask 100g / 3.97 Oz Sealed111skinrose Gold Brightening Facial Treatment Maskbox Set Of 5new In BoxCOOLA Organic SPF 30 Makeup Setting Sunscreen SprayOdeme Set Of Two (2) Silicone Wine Glasses What A Pair In Pink Rose
Napa, CA
There are a lot of subscription boxes to choose from. Some have been such a let down, FabFitFun has not. It’s adorable. Has well known, trusted brands and some brands I have not tried. There is always something for everyone in my household; if I don’t like a product I pass on to my daughters, hubby, even pets. The Fall 2019 quarterly box included over 300 dollars worth of goodies! I priced these not just using the magazine, but Sephora, Amazon, and other sites. I’m excited to give these products a try and will review each one separately. This box included: Amika strand perfect ceramic styler, Twine cheese board with plate, Cosmedix Skin Pure C, Trestique mini eye essentials, Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Gold rye mask, Aveda Damage Remedy Hair Repair, Harper + Ari exfoliating sugar cubes in juice cleanse, and Human + Kind Body Soufflé! So much bang for the buck!

#Subscription #FabFitFun #Influenster #Amika #Twine #Cosmedix # Trestique #WanderBeauty #Aveda #Harper+Ari #Human+Kind #Homecare #Skincare #haircare #happy #moneysworth #fun
Lincoln, DE
I love fabfitfun. It's a great way to try to products and Christmas for adults. The only things that upset me is how long shipping takes. It's 5 to 6 weeks to get it. If your a season member than you get you season box a month after the season starts so you miss out. Plus it's depressing seeing everyone post there videos and your hasn't even shipped yet. There customer can be great or it can take forever and drag ass. As much as they upload videos and internet comments you would think you'd get an answer sooner. I really love this and im a patient person I just wish the shipping was faster. I'm still waiting for my summer box and it shipped 2 weeks away and won't be here for another week and half.
Coquille, OR
Soo... I'm brand spanking new to fab fit fun! I'm currently waiting on my "Starter Box" to arrive in the mail and I'm super excited!! But, that being said, it's been a pretty good experience thus far! I'm getting a FREE starter box to actually try the service out and said box is supposed to contain 3-4 items with a value of at least 75$! I did have to pay shipping which was only $5.00! I did have to email customer service and they were fab!! Contacted me back fairly quickly, resolved my issue, and I was able to reply back to the same person and keep the conversation going! So far, I give it 4 stars and I'd continue to use their services and recommend them--thus far! ♡
Conroe, TX
I received my first box from fabfitfun and though I have enjoyed some of the products, most of the products were not for me. I did not receive any of the customizable items that I picked out upon ordering and a few of my items were damaged. My true frustration comes from fabfitfuns customer service. I emailed the pics of all my damaged items and spoke to a rep on the phone. I was told I would get a call back in 15 min and that did not happen. After a few days I called back and was told my damaged items would be replaced and it would take one to two weeks to process and get to me. Its been over a month and I have not received my replacement products or even an email about them. I called today and was told the warehouse was close for 2 weeks but my products and now being processed and will be shipped out in due time. I told them I had been waiting over a month and the customer service rep had no response for that. I also asked the gentleman to cancel my subscription which he did not. Fabfitfun customer service is no help. They make so many mistakes and the customer ends up paying for those mistakes. I will never recommend or purchase fabfitfun again. It should not be this hard to get damaged items replaced. So disappointing!
PORT ORCHARD, WA
Whats great about this box is you know what you are getting before it arrives because of spoilers and you get choices. For seasonal members you can pick 3 products. For annual you choose 5. So seasonal members will get 2 items choosen for them. So it can be good or bad. Then the last 3 or 4 iyems everyone gets. This is a life style box so there are a comination of fashion, skin care, home goods, fitness, makeup, hair stuff, and tech. Yhe value of the box is really good. I've been able to try products I would not have purchased for myself. It has introduced me to some great skin care products and I find myself using many of the items i have recieved. For ones i wouldn't use i've given them as gifts to friends or familly. Also on the community forum there are people who trade unwanted products. Over all i'm pretty happy with this box.
San Diego
Originally, I really loved this company and it’s premise. However, having been a customer for over 2 years, I am so fed up. They consistently crew up my order, not send items, remove items from my orders, and it has progressively been taking them longer and longer to send my orders. I once had to cancel an item bc it took them 3 months to send it to me. I typically have to wait 1 1/2 to 2 months to receive my items. And the items aren’t that amazing. They have gotten really cheap. This isn’t worth it. FabFitFun Box
Woodstock , IL
FabFitFun. I will say that for the most part, I love it. As far as the seasonal subscription box goes, if I was rating solely on that, I would give it 5 stars. I don;t know how they pull it off, but the products you receive in the $50 box really do add up to $300 or more each season. Being a member, I'm able to customize 5 of the 8 items, so I know I'm getting products I really want. Most of the time, I even opt to purchase some of the other selections as add ons because I'm legitimately torn between 2 or 3 of the choices. As far as the Edit and Add On sales go, this is where my frustration lies. My issues have always come from items I've paid for that didn't show up, or just suddenly went out of stock, despite them being in my cart and me paying for them. Thankfully, I've found that for the most part their customer service is willing to make it right and in some instances, I've been refunded more than I really should have. Any issue I've had has ultimately been resolved by customer support, but that doesn't stop the frustration from having to deal with it in the first place - hence the 4 star rating. Overall - I would recommend. The products are great quality products, and you're getting them at a steal.
Glen Gardner, NJ
I purchased my first fabfitfun box this fall. There was a deal to get it for $39.99 with a $125 mystery gift (I looked it up only worth $89) so I said why not... I'm happy with the context of my box but the detox face pads leaked all over the place. I HOPE they figure out how to prevent products from leaking...
Order 1 box and they will sign you up for more boxes in a sneaky "subscription" that you don't even know you're signed up for. They will then steal your $50 and ship a box that they refuse to refund. Of course box 1 was filled with things I wanted, and the box that they tricked me into receiving was filled with garbage I can't use. Never again with these scummy subscription companies and their over priced dollar tree garbage.
FabFitFun Box has anybody signed up for this subscription box ? If so would you recommend it and what is it like ??
I have thought about trying this but I just don’t know.. it seems kind of expensive for things that I don’t really need... thoughts? (But I love sub boxes!! Lol)
Seattle, WA
What is the best option between Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox or Fatfitfun? Actually, What do you think will be the perfect combination with two subscriptions ?
Boonton, NJ
i wanted to get some insight on the fabfitfun boxes? do you find that it is worth the $50 a month? it seems expensive but i wanted feedbackFabFitFun Box
Newport News , Va
How can I receive one of these boxes???

FabFitFun Box

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email