BY FABFITFUN #4 in Subscription Boxes

Get the hottest items in beauty, fashion, fitness, and wellness in the FabFitFun VIP subscription box. Every 3 months, the FabFitFun VIP team hand-selects $200+ worth of fabulous, full-sized products straight from the red carpet to be delivered to your door.

Each FabFitFun VIP Box will contain full-sized products and premium items worth over $200, including fashion finds, glam beauty secrets, and fab fitness gear.

Sign-up now so you don’t miss out on the next season’s box. These boxes are known to sell out, so order your FabFitFun VIP subscription box today!

Quarterly and Annual FabFitFun VIP Box subscriptions are available.

• Which of the FabFitFun subscriptions do you recommend? I'm a little...1 Answers
  • How can I receive one of these boxes???9 Answers
  • I just signed up this box last night ❤ how long do they usually tak...1 Answers
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
This is by far the best subscription box out there! I love that it's seasonal, so it doesn't feel like I'm hoarding a bunch of random stuff each month and dealing with clutter. Also, the products you get are such good quality and unique. The boxes are worth every penny. You get a variety of everything- lifestyle, beauty, fitness, etc. Pretty much everything is full size too! One product from the box can equal the entire box price (each box is around $200 value). You get some really good high end products. It's also fun to try brands I would've never have thought to try. I highly recommend this subscription. It's the perfect seasonal gift for yourself! The website itself is neat too- a fun community, magazine section, you can buy add-ons, join contests/giveaways. It's pretty awesome. :)
Melody C.
Melody C.
Cheyenne, WY
This was my first box from fabfitfun. It came full of items some awesome and some......... Let's just say not so......... We should just leave it at that I think. I'm my box I received a scarf it was red modcloth (I believe some got red and some got black) it went well with jeans and boots, there was an older persons? coloring book and colored pincels, nice set and will make a good gift for someone, Zoya nail Polish the color is mauve (maybe a muted mauve) very pretty I'm loving it, Manna Kadar liplocked priming gloss, the color was just a bit deeper then the Polish. Can you say Love love love love!!!, a travel coffee mug in black that says in gold letters Good morning Gorgeous, ummm is there were I admit I start my day off with this cup pumping both my ego and energy?
Kristina J.
Kristina J.
Atlanta, GA
This box is absolutely my favorite subscription box! For $49.99 a month you will get SO many goodies! The box typically includes a beauty product, a jewelry piece, and a fitness find. I have now received 3 of these boxes and am in love! They say the value of each box is $100+ (which is so true) and the items they provide are typically season specific and something anyone will love! I also think it is important to note that all the products you receive are high quality. I have received items in this box from stores and brands I already shop at and love, and new products that since have been added to my routine. If you are a first time orderer you can get $10 off your first box. Definitely a fun thing to try, and something to look forward to each season!
Paula P.
Paula P.
Frisco, TX
I have been a FabFitFun subscriber for a couple of years now. It's a quarterly box of beauty, lifestyle, and fitness products, though recently I've seen less fitness and just more fun! I bought the annual subscription which brings the price down and let's you choose any customized items in advance (like color or style). I totally recommend doing this, even though the $49.99 quarterly price is beyond amazing for what you receive. A typical box has close to $200 in value, and I've had the chance to experience and love all kinds of brands I wasn't even aware of.
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love these boxes. The box stands out from any other box you receive. Once you open it...there is always great surprises. They provide full size products and name brands. You start with and information page that lists the items in your box and the value of each product. You can receive anything from ear buds, make up to skin care. The products are always quality products and leaves you excited for your next box. FabFitFun is a quarterly subscription box and the products supersedes in value compared to the subscription value.
Amber P.
Amber P.
OK, this review is deceiving because when I got my first VIP box, I loved it. I still us products that I got in it and it was so worth it. The second one, though, I hated. There wasn't a single thing in it that I enjoyed or could ever see myself using,. So my experience was very hit or miss. I loved the little messages from Guiliana Rancic, and I did enjoy the overall experience of getting this box, but for the price I'm not sure that I can risk another box that I didn't like. $50 wasn't a cheap expenditure.
Camille S.
Camille S.
I really like the idea of the FabFitFun box! I think the value is absolutely there (most boxes I got were worth $200 when I only paid $50) but I think that they've moved from their original market, which was supposed to be exercise oriented. I bought myself this subscription service when I started my fitness journey, expecting to get lots of fun fitness things and instead got mittens and nail polish. Still a great value, still great products, but it is not representing its original purpose in my opinion.
Erin A.
Erin A.
Durango, CO
While this is one of the pricier boxes, it's also quarterly and you get a mix of full size items. I've gotten a yoga towel, candles, a gorgeous scarf from ModCloth, coloring book and pencils, a full-size eyeshadow palette from Pure, etc. For the most part, I've been very happy with the boxes I've received. However, I have gotten items I'll likely never use, which is why I wished they were more customizable or at least based off of customer profiles, like many other subscription boxes purport to be.
Melody P.
Melody P.
Worth, IL
The box had some nice things in it that I like but as far as the price goes, it's a bit expensive based on what you get. It's a box full of things you probably wouldn't have ever purchased and some of which you won't ever use. I did like he umbrella and spray lotion I received, but the Bluetooth speaker was terrible quality and sits in a drawer now. The necklace it came with was very pretty but broke a few months later. I won't subscribe again because it's nothing I actually need or use everyday.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
I only bought this box one time for $20 when they had it on sale and I think it was totally worth it. It was the summer box and almost everything in the box I used. I think the products are high quality and things that I would use. I just can't see myself spending $40/month on the subscription because I am already a hoarder and this would just makae it so much worse! Plus if I got a box with stuff I did not like I would hate that I spent $40 on it. If it was $20 a month I would totally do it!
Carliece T.
Carliece T.
How can I receive one of these boxes???
Ammy A.
Ammy A.
Seattle, WA
What is the best option between Ipsy, Sephora Play, Birchbox or Fatfitfun? Actually, What do you think will be the perfect combination with two subscriptions ?
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
What type of products specifically do you get? Is it really worth the $50? How would you compare this to ipsy
How do we get this? I'm confused on how we get these boxes?
María A.
María A.
Largo, MD
Is it really worth it? Or would you prefer to spend the money on things you really like/want?