BY FABERGE

Brut By Faberge Co. Brut Was Launched By The Design House Of Faberge Co. Year Introduced:&Nbsp; 1964 Recommendation:&Nbsp; Casual Wear Introduced In The Year 1964, By The Design House Of Faberge. Brut Is A Powerful And Compelling Fragrance With A Balanced Blend Of Crisp Citrus, Oakmoss And Spicy Woods. It Is Recommended For Evening Wear. Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Kmart
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This is a fragrance that has a bit of an undeserved bad reputation.

It starts out a bit herbal green and anise-y, then some well constructed dry florals come out, all surrounded by a vanilla-y wood-y base (skin scent) that sticks around for about 4-6 hours when applied with moderation.

It's not a particularly strong or potent or brash scent at all, really, but it has this reputation of being one from people who smelled some guy who bathed in an entire bottle of it 20-40 years ago.

It's also one of those scents that may garner compliments or inquiries as to what it is that smells so good, that is until people find out it's "just Brut" and fall back on their preconceived notion that Brut is nasty.

It's not. Buy it, wear it proudly, and don't tell a soul that it's Brut.

Merima B.
I like this smell, but it is more for older guys like 40+ I would say. It just has a extremely nice strong refreshing smell. I bought this for my dad for his birthday and he fell in love with it he has been buying it for years since.
Christopher M.
Bergenfield, NJ
Brut reminds me of my Dad. He used to wear it as his everyday cologne. The smell is alright I guess, nothing special. Doesn't last too long. For what it is though at this price it is a good deal. Definitely not for the younger crowd.
Kalleb G.
Saint Louis, MO
Old school musk scent. Personally not my favorite, but scents like this aren't particularly popular with guys my age. Good option for older men, but the scent just doesn't "fit" when a younger guy uses it.
Chanel M.
Buffalo , NY
I like this on a older person it has a earthly an pleasant smell an you know when your in the presents of grown man because the smell has been around for a long time an its not expensive
Stephanie K.
This cologne reminds me of my daddy. He used to put it on after every time he shaved. He still wears it I believe. It is a great scent for an older man.
Batin M.
Morgantown, WV
This was the thing back in the day, but not the fragrance you'd want now... Unless smelling like an old man is your thing.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
I would recommend this for an older male, 55 years+. This scent is very earthy, woody, musky......things that really don't appeal to youth.
N L.
Port St Lucie, FL
This smell reminds me of my dad it brings back memories every time I smell it. Good smell for an older guy
Holly H.
OMG I have not seen this in a long time, I remember my 1st boyfriend us to where this every day.