BY NONE

Features: -Suitable for sketches, studies, and ink drawings-Has a long life and is easy to use-Set includes 4 black pens in XS, S, F, M sizes-Artist Collection-Category: Drawing-Age Group: Adult-Product Type: Markers-Category: Drawing-Collectio. see more...

Marjorie M.
I adore these for my bullet journal. I mostly use S (the smallest one), but occasionally branch out into the other ones. If I were to go back, I would just buy a bunch of the fine tipped ones. That being said, for some reason, my fine tipped one will sometimes decide that it doesn't want to give out ink which is generally weird, but overall, I love the way it looks on the page and the fact that it doesn't bleed!!!
Reina H.
This is a great pen set, it's waterproof and the nibs are easy to control. The barrel is a nice plastic that doesn't break easily and the nib is firm enough to ink on rougher papers, although you still have to be careful. The ink is a nice opaque black that covers well and looks beautiful. Love the variety of sizes for detailing. I've only used these pens for my watercolor paintings, and I love them!
Jacquelyn P.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are my go to pens for envelope addressing and even Bible journaling. they glide smoothly on paper and do not bleed through thin Bible pages. they come on different points and sizes. they are affordable too and lasts a pretty good amount of time.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
These pens I use in my card making and I love them. They are of high quality and their ink doesn't run. These are highly recommended and you will not be disappointed. They are a bit pricey but they are well worth it.
Amber Q.
Hessle Road, Hull
My favourite fine liners my boyfriend bought me these and I haven't used any different fine liners since. They have such a beautiful and useful set of sizes all clearly and simply labelled to help artists at any level. They also include a calligraphy pen which is very useful. These are affordable and definitely worth the price, I couldn't recommend these more.
thara'a m.
I love this product so much that it is very amazing ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽจ๐ŸŽจ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ