BY NONE

Features: -Suitable for sketches, studies, and ink drawings-Has a long life and is easy to use-Set includes 4 black pens in XS, S, F, M sizes-Artist Collection-Category: Drawing-Age Group: Adult-Product Type: Markers-Category: Drawing-Collectio. see more...

Jacquelyn C.
Hendersonvlle, TN
These are my go to pens for envelope addressing and even Bible journaling. they glide smoothly on paper and do not bleed through thin Bible pages. they come on different points and sizes. they are affordable too and lasts a pretty good amount of time.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
These pens I use in my card making and I love them. They are of high quality and their ink doesn't run. These are highly recommended and you will not be disappointed. They are a bit pricey but they are well worth it.
Amber Q.
Hull
My favourite fine liners my boyfriend bought me these and I haven't used any different fine liners since. They have such a beautiful and useful set of sizes all clearly and simply labelled to help artists at any level. They also include a calligraphy pen which is very useful. These are affordable and definitely worth the price, I couldn't recommend these more.