BY FABER-CASTELL

Hanna W.
Lisle, IL
I got into Bullet Journaling not that long ago and i wanted to learn how to write calligraphy. I bought this hoping itd help but i was bad at it so i didnt give the pen the proper chance. I used it for other stuff and its super pigmented. I like it a lot !
Jerry L.
Goode, VA
man do i love these. these are the only product i will use that isn't made by prismacolor.  I love the way these feel and i i have used nothing else but these in years. I am an avid artist and stand behind this brand as a very very good and reputable brand. I would suggest these to the best artist out there.
Angelica p.
Fort Payne , AL
This pen is fantastic.
The only issue I have is with the tip.
After multiple uses it starts to fuzz and loses the nice fine tip. Otherwise its good for non-fine line.i love it ! one of my favorites of all Expensive though but would recommend this pen
Keila M.
I bought a pack just out of curiosity and absolutely fell in love with them I was not super happy with the my micron pens so I decided to go for a different brand this is now one of my top art supplies I will definitely repurchase. I use them on my YouTube channel for speedpaint check it please it's called "Flamingo illustrations"
Erin G.
Port Monmouth, NJ
My favorite artists pen! I use it all the time to create sketches and I love the way it works. It is good quality, fast drying, and long lasting. It is quite affordable especially for the quality. I recommend it if you are looking for an artists pen
Reina H.
This is, to be completely frank, the only brush pen I have ever used. That being said, I could get really great line art with this pen. It's waterproof, just like the rest of the Pitt pens which I use more often.
Franka C.
Orlando, FL
Depending on if you have the brush tip or the fine point, it is best to hold the pen at an angle. This is good for lettering, calligraphy and inking comics. They also come in jumbo sizes.
Jacquelyn G.
So when i first use this and ive tested this its so amazing that you could use this to do line art with its fine tip and you could also use this to do calligraphy art <3
Sierra S.
Lashmeet, WV
I use this in my journaling Bible and it is fantastic! I love using the brush tip for mock calligraphy style writing! The color is dark black and the pen is really easy to handle. The ink dries pretty fast too. I love that I can use it over top any kind of medium.
Elisabeth Y.
Marietta
If you are trying to achieve lettering with thin and thick strokes this might not be the best writing material for you. The end wears out rather quickly (you can actually pull it out and turn it around which is nice). Overall the color is great and it will last a while, but I have other writing utensils I prefer for my lettering.
Christina k.
1,730 reviews
Has anyone tried this product and does it work?
Thepatientpen T.
Las Vegas, NV
Hello, I'm a huge fan of Faber castell and I was interested in becoming an influencer for this product ! Could you send me a model so I can do so?
Thepatientpen T.