Faber Castell Faber-Castel 110060 Polychromos Colored Pencil Set In Metal Tin, 60 Pieces

BY FABER-CASTELL

Katie M.
Andover, MN
Oh how I wish I had never tried these. I kept hearing about how great these pencils were,I'd been in love with and loyal to my prismacolors for over a year but then I tried the polychromos. These are spendy but worth every penny. Polychromos are oil based pencils, they are firmer than prismacolors but still softer than cheap pencils. The pigmentation on these pencils is incredible, I seriously don't think it could be better. These pencils are absolute heaven, I highly recommend them!
Heather T.
Inver Grove, MN
Yes, I'm an adult colorer (why does that sound so inappropriate?!). After trying multiple brands of pencils, including Prismacolors, I've found that I prefer my F-C polychromos the most. These pencils are more oil than wax, and I prefer the way the color sets down. I use gamasol and blending stumps to blend the pencils together. I love the huge variety you get with this 60-piece set. It's an investment, but you won't find yourself constantly sharpening your pencils like you would with Prisma's!
laissa l.
Eu amo a marca Faber-Castell ela é muito boa os lápis e canetas são super resistentes eu amo essa marca eu espero um dia eu ganha alguns kits bom eu queria muito um
livya g.
ribeirao das neves
Amei mandem pra mim mostrar para meus inscritos no yutube eles vao adorar mandem junto com a loja para eu por na descriçao
Folla F.
I like it so much, actually this brand is very nice,I usually buy my stationary from this brand