Faber-castell E-motion Parquet Black Pencil

by Faber-Castell

E-Motion Writing Instruments from Faber-Castell are uniquely shaped, making them comfortable to hold and a stylish accessory. The Precious Resin II Parquet Collections features a laser-engraved design on a resin barrel. The trim and spring-loaded metal clip are of chrome-plated and polished metal. This Mechanical Pencil has a large eraser under the cap and uses 1.4mm leads.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Faber-castell E-motion Parquet Black Pencil!
The pencil itself looks good and works well. Compared to other pencils, this is good quality providing excellent writing accuracy and has the reasonable value with reasonably proportioned eraser. All of these characteristics make writing more comfortable.
heraklion
I am an architect to be so I used this pensil in my preparation years to get into Uni. Every year in the place where I was thought how to draw this was going from one person to another and now I miss it the most because I believe that's it got me through these wonderful years.

Looking for your answer?